Practically shoving him in, he giggled as he fell against the seats. I shook my head and used all the force I had to adjust his body and placing his seat belt. Morgan grunted as she fought with Niall to get in the car. Shutting the door, I hopped in the passengers seat and waited for her to come to the front. The door soon open, and finally we were back on the road.

"Why are they pissed?" I sighed.

"Well, Niall doesn't usually drink a lot. He only drinks at events and I guess he got carried away, but I didn't know it'd go to the extent of yelling out loud," she chuckled.

I shook my head, "Harry doesn't drink at all. He'll have a glass at events as well but he doesn't drink more than one. Something has to be wrong." I looked to the backseat to find Harry sleeping and Niall pressing his face against the window.

"How are you going to drive yourselves home?" She asked.

I opened my clutch, pulling out my permit. "I can drive with an adult. The bobbies don't need to know that the adult I'm driving with is Harry Styles and drunk," I laughed.

After twenty minutes of driving, we finally arrived at Morgans flat. All the lights were off, so I knew her parents were asleep. She has her own flat back in London, but that drive from here to there would take a while. She scrambled out of the car and helped Niall out.

"See you another time, Morgan. Don't forget to give him pills in the morning and water before sleeping."

She nodded and then they both descended into her house. I sighed, pulling out my permit in case I was pulled over, - hopefully not. Harry was an adult, but he was twenty, not twenty-one.

Nervously, I took a short cut to get to my house. I saw a car the belonged to a cop, but there was no cop in the vehicle. I sighed in relief and continued to drive.

All the possibilities as to why Harry drank a lot came in mind, but none made sense. We didn't break up, we didn't argue. As far as I know, nothing big happened to Harry. I know that Anne and Gemma are fine along with everything else. Nothing added up, it was just this big mess of confusion.

We soon came home parking in front of my house. The car soon roared to sleep, shoving the keys in my clutch. Quickly getting out, I opened the door to reveal the sleepy Harry. Gently shaking him I watched as his lose curls flopped around.

"Harry," I cooed, "Come on, time to wake up." He stirred in the seat, his eyes peeling open. "Come on," I said taking his hand. He stumbled out of the car shutting it close with his body. He leaned against the door with me in his arms. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, just let me hold you for a bit." He whispered. I was even more confused but I allowed him to hold me. It would've been better if his breathe didn't reek of alcohol, but I didn't mind. It was now dark, no sight of the sun. The stars weren't exactly out, so it wasn't like one of those romantic movies. Either way, I was able to find some comfort.

A gust of wind blew causing goosebumps to rise. My teeth chattered against each other causing me to wrap my arms tighter

"Harry it's getting cold now. Lets go inside." I untangled myself from his arms and began to lead the way inside. He stumbled here and there but we finally made it inside and away from the cold. Kicking off my shoes and cardigan, I helped Harry out of his shoes and blazer, tucking out his shirt. Leading him up the stairs, he began to mumble things.

Slowly opening my door in attempt to not wake up my parents we both staggered in. Harry immediately took a seat on my bed while I searched for a pair of shorts and a random tee. Falling upon Harrys shirts, I snatched two of them and threw one at him.