Day 21: Oops -°_°-

Everyone makes mistakes. And some are more embarrassing than others. Some you're only embarrassed about some time down the line. Some you realize the embarassment of on the spot. Some are only mildly embarassing and some leave you paralyzed in embarassment until you finallt work up the nerve to slowly back away and try hiding off somewhere until the end of forever.Today, let's hear about some of your most embarrassing moments that either froze you up on the spot or make you cringe whenever the horrid memory creeps its way into your mind.

For me, there was this one time my family all went to this big event in Los Angeles. It was for some big big lecture and so so many Muslims were there from all over MaShaAllah. And all the sisters were in niqab...uh oh...my mom and aunts used to be in niqab too (breathing complications developed after a few pregnancies stopped them now). Anyways me and my cousin/milk brother are looking for our aunt to tell her something. We spot a short round sister of similar complexion and we think it's her. So we go and call her. She doesn't respond. So we go closer and tap her no response, she's talking to some man. So we stand there a good 10 minutes no lie tapping her and calling her name without any response until finally it hits my stupid little brain: she's talking to a strange man. So i look at him, then look at her and pull my hand back from her shoulder. My cousin is still tapping her and calling her and I'm just looking in her eyes and trying to see what of her fsce is visible in the eye holes. Then while my cousin is still tapping her snd yanking her abaya I'm like O.O "ummm....Adam....that's....that's not our aunt...." Then he's like, "Of course it is." But I grab him and we quickly run away embarassed and go hide in the bathroom for 20 mins until salat. But I was like "WHY THE HECK DIDN'T THAT SISTER SAY ANYTHING??! Leave me alone, I'm not your aunt, kid.  Something!" Sheesh.....

Anyways, what's your embarrassing moment?