Do You Rember?

I looked over to my best friend except he didn't look like the same guy I remembered. This guy was dressed up in expensive and trendy clothing he wasn't the same guy who had left me a year ago. He was famous now he had fans, every where he'd go someone was screaming his name.
       I looked at me wall of pictures of us with smiles so big. My favorite one was of us in my swiming pool and we are both on huge pool floatys.
     I was snapped out of my thoughts when he said somthing.
" Rach..... Rach......RACHEL"
"what?"
"You looked tense thats all"
Then a memory poped in to my heas of when we were 5
" Hey Daniel"
"Yeah rach?"
" do you rember when we were 5 and there was a thunder storm and i was so scared but you ran into my room ans we went under the covers and you made it a game" i was in tears vy this point
" and you stayed there with me all night and promised me that no matter how bad the storm you'd always be there"
" Rach..i..i"
"You know what Daniel you can save your words. You left and promised me you'd call an..an..and you never did. And when I finally got ahold of you i told that mom passed away and you told me that you were going to come back and vist me but you never did. Daniel i waited for 16 hours at that goddamn airport for you. And you never showed."
"Rac--"
"And now you show up here and i don't know who you are anymore. You've changed Daniel and so have I."
"Ra-"
I was covered in a puddle if my tears and I barely made out 6 more word
"I think you should go now"
"Okay"
Daniel left my room but before he left he stoped looked at our old pictures and walked out.