Chapter 3:Plans

Gabo's POV:

"She said yes!!!". Oh my God,she agreed to go out with me. I had to make plans. Where the hell was Rikki and Déde. I ran to the cafeteria looking those two. I had to find them immediately because I was not gonna do this alone. I brought out my phone and texted Rikki.
"Where are you guys?!!?"
"We're at Hat tricks having lunch. What's wrong with you,you're texting desperately."
"What do you mean by that?!"
"I mean when you add a lot of punctuations when texting."
"I do that?!...just forget about that. I really need your help. Meet me at the soccer pitch."
"Don't worry we'll be there soon."

About 15 minutes later,I was still pacing around the field waiting for those guys to come by any time soon. "Calm down Gabo,just calm down." I kept repeating the same thing as it had become a mantra during that period of waiting.
"Hey man, we're here." I heard Déde call out. "What took you guys so long?", I asked relaxing a bit. "It was Déde. He wanted ice cream and u had to wait for him but chill man. It's not date night but you're already freaking out."Rikki blurted,laughing hysterically.
"Okay,back to business. What's the plan?",Rikki asked.
"I don't know!! I'm having a panic attack here cus that's the reason I called you guys." I said trying to remain calm.
"Try taking her to a movie." Rikki said. "No, that's so cliche. I want to do something special for her." I said thinking.
"Then back to the drawing board." Déde replied sarcastically.
"What about dinner at a nice restaurant. There's a new one that just opened up,aahhh, what's the name again? Aha,La Veranda." Déde asked.
"No. What about the amusement park or a fair?"Rikki said
"No,restaurant", Déde said. "No,amusement park, Rikki argued.
"Guys." The didn't hear me as they were still bickering between themselves
"Guys!!",I shouted and they stopped their fight and paid attention to me."I've got the perfect idea."