Chapter 2:The Question

Zoe's POV:
Gabo texted me. The GABO MORETTI texted me. If I wasn't careful,I would burst out of excitement. I am a nervous wreck. I couldn't stop asking myself so many questions. What was I going to wear? How would I style my hair? Should I put on makeup? But most importantly, what am I going to say to him?
"But why would Gabo want to talk to me in private?"I thought. That's a question best to be answered later. I couldn't go back to sleep after reading the text so I got up early. I want to look my best. I took a long,hot bath. I put on my bath robe and went to my room and I searched my closet for what to wear. Outfit after outfit, I couldn't decide what to go with.
I was looking for a unique look. I finally chose a red sun dress with a pair of black and gold flats. I put on light makeup and curled my hair and put it in a ponytail with some strands out by the side with my star-shaped necklace. It was already 7:55 and school started by 9am.I had breakfast and began my walk to school.

Gabo's POV:
I have been waiting for Zoe and it's already 8:45. I should have known that she would be too nervous to come. As I was about to go,I heard someone calling my name.
"Hey Gabo,wait up. Where are you going?" I turn around to see a sprinting Zoe coming towards me.
"Hey Zoe. I thought you won't be coming. By the way,you look amazing."I said.
"Thanks, I was going going for that unique look. But I'm sorry I'm late."she said.
"It's okay."
"So,what do you want me for?"
"Umm Zoe, I've been meaning to ask you about something."
"Sure Gabo,go on"
"Zoe,will you go out with me?"

Zoe's POV:
"Zoe,will you go out with me?"Gabo said. He wants me to go on a date with him. I'm soo nervous I don't even what to say. I could feel my knees growing weak and I almost passed out because of the question.
"Zoe,are you okay? Did I come out too hard? If you don't want to go, it's fine. It's your own decision."
"Gabo it is fine. I just wasn't expecting this question but sure,I will go out with you."
"I understand if you don't want...."he trailed off"...wait you will?!?!"
"Of course I'll go."
"Thanks Zoe."Gabo said and gave me a short but relaxing bear hug before running out to tell Rikki and Dede.

             Author's Note:
This is the second chapter of 'Confused Love'. I hope you like it and it's longer than the first. If you have suggestions, pls comment or PM me. Thanks and adiós
             !!!Flavouri Out!!!