You Are My Sunshine...

Frank's P.O.V

"Gerard?" I called through the door of Gee's room. He'd been in there for far to long, and I was getting hungry.

"Wait! I'm getting dressed!"

"...why should that deter me from opening this door?" I asked, really wishing I could cook right about then.

"Frank, I swear to God-"

"Geesus," I stated simply, cutting him off.

"...what?"

"You're Geesus, the son of God. You swear to your Dad?"

"I'm gonna kill you..." he mumbled, opening the door and walking grumpily to the kitchen. "What do you want? It better not be something extravagant, because I'm tired from yesterday."

I stifled a laugh, remembering the previous day. He'd made fancy omelettes for breakfast, then fancy grilled cheese for lunch, and lasagna for dinner, not to mention desserts and snacks.

"And that was my fault?" I asked, holding a hand to my chest, pretending to be hurt. Gerard just rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. What do you want?"

"Scrambled eggs?" I said softly.

He groaned, but grabbed a skillet and set it on the stove.

I hugged him and smiled. "Best roommate ever!" I squealed.

He gave a half smile back at me. "Yeah... roommates." he mumbled, focusing on breakfast.

I went to the living room, plopped down on the couch, and hummed a song to myself as I waited.

Wait.

Is Gee okay? He sounded almost upset... And the way he said 'roommates...' God, I hope he isn't mad...

He brought our breakfast into the living room and sat next to me, silent. He ate and didn't say a word. When he went to get up, I grabbed his arm and stopped him.

"Gee?" I asked softly, looking at him. He said nothing, so I took it as a cue to continue. "Are you alright?"

He sighed and looked down at me. "Can I tell you something?" I nodded, and he continued. "I... I'm in love with you, Frank..."

I sat there in shock for a minute. Holy Fuck he loves me how couldn't I tell?!

He went to the kitchen with our plates and sat next to me again. "...So do you hate me?"

I smiled and shook my head. "No. How can I hate the love of my life?"

He started and almost fell.

"You-"

I cut him off, not particularly interested in what he was going to say. I stood up and wrapped my arms around him, kissing him softly.

"I love you, Gerard."

"I love you, too."