I will save you.

I close my eyes and start to think of our opposite world Gehenna. The world of nothingness, where demons dwell and the demon lord Satan rules.

"Miss, what are you thinking about...your course to Japan is getting thrown off dramatically." She says, starting to panic. Then I remember something very important. 'My powers...they are throwing the portal off balance.' I think, looking at the symbols on my hands changing positions. (If you want to see it, I will put it in the next chapter).

"Miss {first name}, please get them out of the Gehenna position!" She shouts at me. I can't control my powers, I have many powers. But one is very powerful, the Gata. It has the power, to open the gates to Assiah and Gehenna. It was no use, the pure white, serene walls of the tunnel slowly turned into a dank, dark hole.

"Miss {first name}-" She was cut off by a demonic voice. "Hello, princess of Heaven. I hope you intend to pay a visit to lord Satan." The demon says to me. I look around as I land on the ground. I see a castle made out of dark grey brick and wooden planks. I look around seeing demons moving to and fro. 'I must get to earth but, the portal to earth must be in Satan's Castle.' I think as I crouch on the ground and push my body weight up. And soon after I was in the air...

My pure white wings sprouted from my tattoos on my back. I started to beat my wings and so I was over the tall wall. I land on my feet and let my wings retract. I start to walk cautiously through the blacked halls. But by the third hallway. I feel a presence looming behind me. "Hello...my niece." I look behind me to see my uncle, the devil.

"S-Satan, w-what?" I ask, almost screaming in fear. "So, my niece you wanna start callin' me 'uncle'?" He asks, laughing insanely.

"No, I don't...I came to use the portal of Gehenna." I speak quietly, lowering my head.