~Chapter 1~

~[(Y/n) POV]~

*beep *beep *beep

"Ugh alarm clock, you ass, shut up for once" I say as throw my alarm clock across my room. Lets just say its the week end and I forgot to shut it off...hehe..... It was 11:00 am but I didn't want to get up. So I went back to sleep.

"HEY (Y/N) WAKE UP! WE HAVE TO GO TO THE STORE!" my brother, the 'grade A asshole', says.

"WELL HEY STEVE YOU EVER HAD THE THOUGHT TO SHUT THE HELL UP?!" I say as I scream back to him.

"... Well no because you're the only one to tell me that."

"Well you should get used to it. And why do you need to go to the store anyway? Is it to get your hair supplies to show off to Nancy???" I say smirking.

"...Uhhhh....no...pfffff....no....maybe......."

"Heh yeah right, I know you do that, because hey what else are sisters supposed to do sit around and do nothing all day, pffff yeah right, I snuck in your room. I mean are you really that dense? Man I thought you were smarter than that Steve Harrington, you gotta be smarter if you want Nancy to actually like you." I say in a matter of fact tone. And yes I do ramble, its like my thing.

He finally leaves my room, as I'm guessing he gave up on getting me up and thought a great thought. To. Let. Me. Sleep. As he should know I'm sick-ish. I hear him leave and his car dive away.

-time skip brought to you but Dustins love of chocolate pudding-

I finn-ally wake up(see what I did there? Finn, Finn Wolfhard) I get dressed in a (f/c) sleeveless shirt, some short-shorts(not too short) and some white converse.(or whatever color you want them to be, because they don't have designed converse back in 1983) And I put my (h/l) (h/c) ( sorry if your hair is too short) in a pony-tail and head out the door. I walk to Wills house(btw this is episode 1 of season 1 when Will gets taken and yeah) and I knock on their door, but no one answers. "Hmmm weird..." I say confused. " Guess he's at Mikes house playin' D&D. So I start walking to Mikes house but I hear something in the woods. I turn my head but nothings there..."Thats weird..." I say(btw you're on Mirkwood) I start running to Mikes house, I turn my head back to see if its on the road and what I see I wish I didn't...I see a thing but its like slimey and thin and it doesn't have a face... I scream" Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" "Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit, ahhhh!" I tripped. Great. Just. Great. Just what I needed. I get up and run as fast as my damn legs take me, which seems to be fast enough. For now.

I finnally make it to Mikes as I pound as hard as hell on his basement door. "MIKE, MIKE, MIKE, MIKE, MIKE, MIKE, MIKE. COME ON MIKE OPEN THE DAMN DOOOOOORRRRRR!!!!" I wait for like 10 seconds and I swear if they didn't sooner I would have died, literally. "What the hell (y/n), what do you want?" He asks annoyed but I shove my way into the house and shut the door and lock it." Thanks for letting me in Mikey."

"Don't call me that. And why did you just run into my house screaming at me?"

"Well its a long story...Heh."

"Well we have enough time-" I interrupt him.

"Hey guys, where'd Will go?"

"Oh he left like three minutes ago why?" Lucas said... Oh. Shit.

"Wait he just left, like just left? He takes Mirkwood home right?"

"Uhhh yeah why?" Dustin says confused

"Well uhhhh....shit....well its nothing...never mind." Welp hope that things gone or Will's dead...

"Uhhhh so you still didn't answer my question. Why did you come run in my house screaming at me?"

"Oh uhhh....I think I saw a bear...heh yeah bear that's right. heh" Wow. Just. Wow. (Y/n) what a great cover-up you made there....

"Really you think you saw a bear?" Lucas says. Well shit I didn't think they would ask questions, but oh well.

"Yes Lucas I saw a bear, why else why I be running here from Wills house."

"Why were you coming from Wills house?" Mike says

"Because I was going to hang out with him. duh"

"Oh well okay makes since." Lucas says totally oblivious to what actually happened but still I'm sure Wills alright....

Hey my little beautifuls. If you notice some mistakes or errors thats because I'm up writing this at 12:04 am/midnight, and I'm terribly sick, but I still have to go to school tomorrow if they don't cancel it(Hopefully they do, or at least a 2 hour delay.) I hope you enjoy it so far and stuff. I came up with my ideas for this while I was waiting for my boyfriend to text me back(ik pretty weird right?) and I was re-watching Stranger Things.(makes since I would come up with this shit right?) sorry if I curse to much but its like my thing, and as you can tell rambling too. Soon I will do a face reveal if this gets popular. So good-night, good-morning, and good-afternoon my beautifuls hope you had/have a wonderful day ;3

926 words