What's a...Dart «Dustin Henderson»

The bell had finally rung to announce the end of the day, I had been on the edge of my seat waiting for the second hand to reach the twelve during the last minute of class.

I grabbed your bag and I was the first one out of there, I swiftly walked over to my locker, dodging oncomers and arriving safely at locker No.345.

I shoved the unneeded contents of my bag into my locker and slammed the door, I turned and made for the exit. I jumped down the stairs and over the bike rack. I fumbled for the key for the chain in my pocket but a feeling of annoyance hit me in my stomach.

I had left the key in my locker.

I turned and saw the floodgates open, a sea of students came tumbling down the steps and across the courtyard as they fled back home to the safety of their cooked meals and comfty beds.

Rolling my eyes, I walked sluggishly back to my locker. I managed to get to it but struggled as the guy next to me was pulling something huge from his locker, it was a replica of a ghost trap from Ghostbusters. But I didn't care at that point because it was shutting my locker on my fingers.

"Watch it Stantz!" I exclaimed as the metal frame of the locker was forced onto my hand.

He turned and is eyes went wide before he pulled the replica from his locker and placed it on the floor.

"I am so sorry..." He said, I noticed he had a slight lisp still, but I could have sworn he never had teeth before... "Let me try and..."

He helped me pull the locker off of my fingers and I winced as I move them to check they weren't broken.

"I do familiarise with the character Stantz, though...thank you for noticing..." He smiled as he picked up the trap.

I shook my head, "Not it's not that, it's because you turned up to school on Halloween in the costumes..."

His face dropped and I returned to my locker, smirking slightly.

He walked away with the trap while adjusting his hat while I continued with my search for the key

I finally found it and with a victory slam-of-the-locker-door, I weaved through the corridors and headed for the exit.

But I could hear shouting.

I stopped and looked around.

"Dude! What is that thing?"

"Ew, it's slimy!"

"It's like a giant booger!"

I found myself lurking towards the AV Room, a light could be seen coming from underneath so it had to be coming from there.

I walked slowly up the door, like a lion sneaking up on a gazelle. I could still hear people talking, but then it stopped.

The hallway was filled with an unearthly shreak, it made me force my hands to my ears, attempting to create a barrier of some sort.