There were a few things that turned the idea of going to the rave sour. The list started with the fact that Colton wasn’t going to let me out of this house without asking me where I was going, that much I knew. I also was fully aware that I can’t lie to him, never had been able to... Plus, there were going to be people at this rave that I ... let’s just say I have made some enemies - well actually, that is a lie, I have only one enemy and from our last encounter I know it wouldn’t be good for me to cross paths with He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named.

As I started to feel dizzy so I stopped spinning around in my chair.

My eyes flickered over to my alarm clock and I saw that it was five minutes to ten thirty, meaning the party would start in thirty minutes...

My mind started to play over different scenarios of what would happen if I went:

Colton could confront me about where I was going. Leading me telling him about my past. Or he would follow me, leading to him, like the first scenario, finding out about my past.

If I were able to escape and go I could get drunk and high, I would be free of all emotions, I could dance and just let loose.

Also, there was a chance that if I went and He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named was there than I could ... well, die... Long story, one you will find out soon enough...

On the other hand if I stayed here: I would be bored, stuck with Colton (because my mother went out with her friends to see some chick flick that just came out in the theaters), I would have lots of time to think (which is not good for me to do because it leads me to thinking and do things I shouldn’t ... like now).

After considering everything, I smiled, “Looks like I’m going to a rave...” I muttered to myself.

Getting out of my chair I raced over to my walk-in closet. The second I walked in it dawned on me that I had no idea what I would do about Colton. I couldn’t walk out the front door; he would ask me what I was up to. If it had not been for my mother and father nailing my windows shut, I would sneak out of them ... maybe it is time to take the nails out, I considered but thought about how much time that would take.

I started to think about what I was going to do as I picked out the outfit I was going to wear. It didn’t take me long to decide on my Giorgio Armani heels that I bought - Okay I know what you might be thinking ‘how can I afford these shoes?’ well, I bought them with my one thousand dollar allowance I’m given every month, since I was thirteen. However, I have to be truthful; I bought these heels before I got too far into ... how do I put this nicely? ... well I guess there is no flowering for this ... anyways, I bought the heels before I got into drinking and drugs because believe me for a whole year my allowance was going to nothing good.

Now another question that might be popping up in your head is why did I only say I was not spending my allowance wisely for a year, well that is because that is how long it took for my parent to realize I was a druggie. Pitiful I know, you’d think my parents would’ve known sooner that their only daughter and child for that matter was living for her next high and shot of Patron. However, you have to understand that my parents were never really parents to me.