CHAPTER 16

"Excuse me ma'am its Mr Richard on the phone he says he wants to talk to you said Mia, Mr Walter's secretary. Ever since I went to Richards house and saw him and Amy together we have not spoken he has called my cell phone countless times but I wasn't picking any of his calls he even went to the extent of calling the office phone, he sent text messages and different gifts to me but I still did not want to talk to him.." Ermmh Miss Williams he is still on the line said Mia giving the phone to me, "tell him am very busy right now I said with a smirk on my face, "but Miss Williams you are not doing anything right now don't you think you should talk to him this is the fourth time he is calling today said Mia sadly, " can you just do what I said and don't try to make me feel bad I replied angrily.

Five minutes after I came back from the coffee shop Richard badged into my office without knocking I was really startled when he came in, "Richard how dare you badge into my office without knocking that's very rude I said angrily, " how can you be so mean not to reply any of my text messages or pick my calls that's also very rude yunno replied Richard grabbing my arm really tight.."Let go of my arm Richard you are hurting me I said angrily trying to get my arm out of his strong fist which was clenched to my skin, "And I will hurt you even more if you don't forgive me for God sake I said am sorry! Yelled Richard angrily his eyes were really red and I was so scared he was going to hurt me, Mr Walter ran into my office hurriedly I guess he must have heard our voices " Richard let go of her come on man what's wrong with you said Mr Walter releasing my arm from Richard's grip, Mr Walter quickly dragged Richard out of my office like a little kid, I could see Richard's finger nails on my arm he really dug his nails into my skin, Mr Walter badged into my office he looked exhausted I was relieved when I saw Mr Walter alone "Sorry about my cousin's behavior I just want you to be really careful with him cause he has a bad anger issue and please what ever he has done just forgive him said Mr Walter panting tiredly.

I was so exhausted after work I decided to go to a Chinese restaurant to get dinner before heading home then I bumped into Anderson he was with another lady she clinched herself on Anderson really tight , I was really shocked when I saw him and the lady walking into the restaurant hand in hand they looked like a couple I guess he really never loved Olivia and he just succeeded in ruining our friendship " Hey Natasha its so good to see you again said Anderson opening his arms for me to hug him but instead I stretched out my hand for a handshake he quickly dropped his arms and shook me, "why aren't you with Oli? I asked curiously... " Ermmh I can't talk about this right now am here on a date with my girlfriend, replied Anderson pointing to the young lady beside him , she quickly weaved and smiled at me but I didn't reciprocate..."so you broke up With my best friend and now you have a new girlfriend while Oli is hurting I said angrily, "Natasha I didn't mean to hurt her I swear replied Anderson stretching his hand to touch my face, " don't you dare touch me you are so mean and evil I said angrily pushing Anderson aside as I existed the restaurant. I was so angry that Anderson broke up with Olivia and I knew how much she loved him he didn't deserve Olivia at all.
When I got to my apartment I was surprised to see Richard's mom sitting on one of the hall way chairs close to my apartment door her attention was on her phone she didn't notice my presence "Hello ma'am I said weaving weirdly at her she quickly raised her head and smiled weakly at me, " the beautiful Natasha Williams Is finally back she replied clapping her hands weakly, "do you mind coming inside so we could talk seems like you have been waiting here for ages i said unlocking the door, " I didn't come here to have a chit chat with you I just came to tell you to forgive my son, everyone makes mistakes so please just forgive him he has not been himself for days now replied Margret with a smirk on her face..."I don't mean to be disrespectful ma'am but isn't this suppose to be me and Richard's business he is not a child anymore he should be able to handle things himself not running to you like a little kid whose candy was taken away from him I said with anger in my voice, I was becoming really upset with all this Richard issue..."just do as I say young lady cause the moment you hurt my son I swear you won't like to see the other side of me yelled Margret angrily.