Chapter 14

Colby's POV

It has been about a week since we told the roommates about my pregnancy and Brennen still want talked to me. I want to tell Brennen, he needs to know but he still ignores me. I was sitting in our room looking down at the multiple text messages that I had sent to him and he hadn't even read them. I sighed and sent him one more text. 'I have something really important to tell you. If you want to hear what I have to say come by the house or text me back.' Sam walked into the room and looked at me with soft eyes and sat next to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"You haven't heard from him yet?" I shook my head no and I put my phone down as I leaned against him.

"I don't know what to do. I want to tell him and I want to make him the god father but he won't talk to me." I sighed and rested my hands on my stomach.

"I know baby. He will come around eventually" he kissed my forehead softly and rubbed my arm. I nodded and curled up close to him relaxing as I closed my eyes and smiled.

"What would I do without you?"

"Probably stare at your phone forever and prey brennen responds." I laughed lightly

"Yea that's probably very true" I climbed into his lap with a smile and he held me close to him putting one of his hands on my stomach as he looked at me with soft eyes.

"I never thought I would be lucky enough to have a child with you." He whispered softly as he looked at me. I giggled and reached up kissing him softly

"And I never thought I would be lucky enough to carry your child. I finally found my happily ever after" he smiled at me and we sat like that for awhile then we heard a knock from downstairs. I looked at our bedroom door curiously and a few minutes later Corey came up with a soft look in his eyes.

"Brennens here to talk to you Colby" I looked up at Sam and kissed him once more before I climbed out of his lap and walked downstairs with Corey. Brennen was sitting at the table messing with a pen as he looked at the table. I slowly walked over to him and sat across from him.

"Hey Brennen"

"Hey....you wanted to talk to me?" He said just barely looking up at me.

"Yea I did......so there's something I wanted to tell you. When I was in a coma the doctor had run a blood test and they had found that.....I'm pregnant" I looked at Brennen nervously wondering how he was gonna react. He didn't look that phased, it was almost like he had expected that.

"Okay.....well congrat bro." He sighed and started to stand up like he was gonna wall away but I grabbed his arm.

"Wait I'm not done." I looked at him and held his arm. He froze and looked at me for a second before he sat back down.

"The reason I wanted to tell you this is because, sam and I were wondering.....if you wanted to be The Godfather?" Now he looked floored, it was almost like he didn't expect me to say that to him.

"R-Really?"

"Yes really" I smiled at him

"B-but I haven't talked to you in months. I never checked in on you and I've been avoiding you. How on earth could you want me to be The Godfather of your kid?" He had tears in his eyes and I didn't know why but I reached out and put my hand over his.

"Because your my best friend Bren. I trust you and care about you and love you as a brother. Sam and I both think you'd be perfect for it." He looked at me with soft eyes and stood up hugging me. I hugged him back with a sigh.

"I would love to be their godfather"

"Good" sam said as he came down the stairs. "Because you're the only person that I want to be The Godfather of my child." Brennen looked back at sam and I saw pain flicker across his eyes before he smiled and hugged sam tightly.

Brennens POV

I felt like a complete dick now, and I couldn't stop what I had started. She knew everything, every detail I had and she was going to hurt him. The only thing I could do was prepare him for what was coming,especially since Colby wouldn't be able to do much. I hugged Sam tightly and preyed silently to the gods that he would be ok. That he would be protected from my mistake, the one I made out of hurt and anger. After a few minutes we sat on the couch and started to watch supernatural, which helped me get my mind off if what I had done as Sam held Colby in his arms as I looked at them with a sad smile. They had no idea what was coming and it was all my fault.

*Later that day*

Sams POV

Colby was fast asleep upstairs and I was in the couch. I couldn't seem to fall asleep, there was something that's bugging me though I can't figure out what it was. After maybe an hour there was a banging at the door and I stiffened.

"What the hell? Who the fuck is here at 1 in the morning?" I looked at the door nervously and the banging continued. I slowly looked up the stairs to see if Colby had woken up, he of course hadn't. I sighed and slowly stood up walking to the door. I took a deep breath and opened the door. My eyes widened when I saw who was there.

"What are you-" I couldn't finish my sentence because they smacked me hard across the head with a metal pan and I crumpled to the ground.

"He Sammy, miss me?" Was the last thing I heard before everything went black