ATTRACTION!!

When my chance came  I went in and sat down...he turned his chair ....... goodness me! He looked like a Greek god. He had dirty blonde hairstyle and  he wored a armaani suit.ughh!!not to mention he had really kissable lips! What the hell..am I seriously checking him out.i averted my gaze from him and met his eyes...one could get forever lost in his icy blue eyes.He stared back into my golden eyes firmly.

I quickly calmed myself and introduced my self....hello sir ,iam Isabella William and here's my CV..he stared at me with a firm expression for a few seconds and then he looked down to read my CV..I was really nervous I needed this job at any cost.He then looked up and said, congratulations miss Williams u are hired.u will start the job from tomorrow.i expect you to be here by exact 8:00am
After coming u will immediately bring me my coffee.u will have to keep records of my meetings files and everything.u will be living in an apartment near my house.u will have to attend business parties and events with me.u will come with me to all the places I go.Now u may leave ask garner to show u your room.and then he dismissed me

I went in search of miss garner and other turns out that she was the same old lady .she smiled at me and and showed me my room.my room was attached with mr Anderson ,my boss's room
It was a big room,had a big desk and a comfortable chair and had comy couches too..the table had an apple laptop and an apple I phone .there were 3 dwawers on either side.they had notepads ,pens ,markers ,highliters,pencils etc.
I sat down and was enjoying the view,and then I decided to check and explore my new phone .there I came to know that my boss had a meeting in 20minutes and I was supposed to set the hall and print the files ...just great!!! I ran as fast as I could and read the map of the hotel .the printer was at the first floor and the meeting was in the 30th floor and I had to print 30copies...wow!!! Well after I had printed those 30 copies I had 10 minutes ...

I went to quickly to mr Andersons office ...well turns out that he had already left.i went in my room and took my notepads and pens. The meeting lasted for about 2hrs.after that while I and mr Anderson were discussing the meeting ,iasked him to excuse me..I went to the washroom and guess what,mother nature decided to make her monthly visit.worse of all I had no pads nor tampon with me..wow Isabella well done!!now I was officially dead!!!well I had to ask my boss .

Noah pov.
As I was going through her notes,she should peeked outside the washroom and called my name.

Perhaps it would be best had I not gone to her ....

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hope u all like this story..I know I had promised a chapter of 1000-1500 words,but wattpad was not working properly ad I had problems in writing...I had written this chapter twice of 1246words but it got deleted,and by now I was so tired but I really wanted to update so I wrote this small chapter..hope u will enjoy....

Please vote and comment!!!

Lods of love ,kisses and hugs😘😘😘

Next update on Tuesday maybe I can update a bonus chapter today or tomorrow of 1000 words...bye