Dinner

You got ready for dinner with the guus. Your mom was jealous because you were invited and she wasn't.

"Be careful (y/n) and be on your best behavior." Your mom hoped nothing would happen even if you are 39. You could take care of yourself your mom moved in with you when your dad died.

"Ok mom I think I can take care of myself I mean I am 39." You said every time you went on a date. But this wasn't a date it was dinner right?

There was a knock on the door you opened it and saw Sal. "You ready (y/n) we are waiting for you. The others went all ready." So it was just Sal that was bringing you.

"Ok where are we going Sal?" You wanted to know because if it was China food you were out.

"Red Lobster I hope you don't mind sea food and stuff." Sal knew what your favorite restaurant was but how.

"No I don't mind it's China food that I don't like." You were glad that you were going it has been how long since you been to Red Lobster.

You walked into Red Lopster and the waitress showed you two to your seats with the others there to.

"(Y

) you made it Sal and Q thought you would bail." Murr had your best friend with him must be eating together as family.

"No never on you guys," you would never bail on them and it was a excuse of getting out of the house, "and it's great to get away from my mom every once in a while."

"So you live with your mom (y/n)." Joe was curious.

"No her mom lives with her." Your best friend Kelly was telling everyone so they would pick on you.

"So you guys ready to order." The waitress asked and you guys gave her your order. You, Sal, and Kelly ordered the Shimp and Murr, Q, and Joe ordered the Lobster.

You got your food and ate it no one really talked. It was getting late and you didn't want to go home yet you were having so much fun.

"You know if you don't want to go home you could come home with me. It is up to you (y

)." Sal was offering so you wouldn't have to go home.

"Sure I would love to Sal. That's so nice of you.' You were so happy you didn't have to go home.

Want to see what happens at Sal read the next part