Chapter Three

Kira's POV

i woke the next day in his arms i stared at him before realizing he only had a towel on my heat shot up as i stared at him my tongue falling out of my mouth as i panted. My eyes turning bright blue they only did that when i got excited or in other words horny as hell. "looks like someone a horn dog." i growled when i noticed him staring into my eyes only make my heat heighten more i jump off the bed ignoring the slightly pains in my stomach.

i heard him groan as i walked out the door i seen the beta walking under the stair cash by his size i'm guessing he was the brown wolf. i jumped onto the stair railing i waited quietly.

then jumped landing square on his shoulders. he growled as he clasped under me. "what is it with this female and heat?" he asked the group of guys at the kitchen table.

i started licking his back it didn't help the fact the he was hot as hell he was problem around 5'8 and all muscle his brown hair was short in a buzz cut and he had stubble on his face and by the look of it every guy here only were shorts. which i was ok with give they were all solid muscle and slightly shorter then the beta i was laying on. "what your name, mines Kira." he replied quickly "Derek." i liked his name it was nice.

i heard someone swallow and my head shot up they were all holding their breath. i was dragged of of Derek and held in the arms of none other then Jace "My hero!" i said slightly annoyed "he was about to shift and that would not have been good Kira." he turned to everyone else "get out of the house for today." they all nodded and ran out the door even Derek left.
"your no fun!" i growled and jumped down he went to the livingroom. i ran up stairs and stretched if i couldn't tense them now i would tense them when they tried to sleep. i started after min and Jace's room and rolled all over Derek's and ever other bed down the hall. i could tell i was the only female because these were the only rooms and none of them were girl rooms.

i trotted down the stairs and jumped onto the couch beside Jace. "what did you do...?"  'crap he knew i was up to something.' i played it off "nothing Jace I'm a good bitch ." "Well you are a bitch so i guess your innocent." i smirked he bought it easily.

-------------------------------

Kira's POV

We watched tv all day when the guy came back i was stretched crossed Jace licking him.

"Didn't need to see that!" yelled Derek.

"Oh you know your just as horny right now as i am!" Jace replied back.

i moved slightly but stopped when i felt Jace's little friend on my belly.

"i don't suggest you move unless you want to be rutted with right now on this couch or floor."  he said as he groaned.

''fuck you!" i growled and jumped of his lap landing lightly on the floor. i turned to see him shakes and his eyes a black from lust then he shifted.  i backed up slowly.

"he did warn you." said Derek as every one ran out of the room. i turned and did the one thing you should never do in my solution. i turned and ran.