Chapter 9. Another girl

I walked out of my room and led Kevin to the door. "I had alot of fun" I said. "Me too. Call me if you need anything" He said. "Okay" I said. He left and I went into the kitchen. I opened a carton of Orange juice when Kells came to me. "So.. Kevin.. I saw you and him were having fun" He said. "We had a blast" I said. "What did you do?" He asked. "We talked and stuff" I said. "Okay.. Cool" he said doing the awkward head rub. He walked in the livingroom and I went in my room.
I vacuumed and organised. I heard the door open and I sneaked out of my room. "Heyy. Nice to see you again" I heard Kells say hugging someone. He was hugging a girl!! And she's not eaven hot!! Holy snichel.. I have to stop this. I changed to a shirt that shows my boobs a bit and brushed my hair. I gotta teach that bitch a lesson.
I walked in the livingroom and saw him sitting there with a girl in his arms. "Heyy" I said. "Oh hii! You must be Kells' roommate!" The girl said coming to me. "Hii! Yes. And youre?" I asked. "Oh. Im Alisha." She said. "Great" I said. "I've heard alot of you. You seem so nice. Its so good to meet the girl Kells lives with so I dont need to worry about anything" She said. "Thanks. Worry about what exactly?" I said, but really I wanted to rip her hair off. "We've been having so much fun together with Kells... Oh, yeah Kells is my boyfriend" She said. I bit my teeth together. "Well.. Kells is my good friend" I said trying to annoy her. "Would you wanna be here with us? And talk?" She asked. "Okay" I said. I went to sit next to Kells. "How long have you known eachother?" She asked. "For about a month now. Maybe two" I said. "Wow." She said. "What about you?" I asked. "Oh we've been friends for a long time" she said. "But now he's my boyfriend" she said smiling at him. Kells smiled at her then looking at me. We continued watching tv.
The two were snuggling together but not kissing. I was so close to kicking that bitch's ass. "I just love that jacket" Alisha said pulling Kells by his jacket. "I just love your hair like that. I've never noticed it that way" I said going closer to Kells sensually and swirling his hair between my fingers. "Omg.. I love it how you make me smile" she said smiling and touching Kells. "I love it how you make me feel sometimes.." I said looking at Alisha. "Well.. I love your lips." Alisha said trying to pull Kells closer to her. "I love them more!" I said pulling Kells to me and kissing him. Alisha had her mouth wide open. "Maybe you should leave!!" She said. "Maybe I should... Kick your ass!!" I said jumping on her pulling her by her hair. Kells tryed separating us. "Calm the fuck down!!" He said. "That bitch started!!" Alisha said. "Yeah. And I will finish what I started" I said running at her. "Bring it on!" She said. "Stop!!" Kells said. "Im gonna go now. You can have her. She's crazy" Alisha said taking her jacket. "Alisha.." Kells said going after her but she was already gone.
"Look what you did!" He yealled at me. "Look what I did? This is my fucking property, and my fucking house so go. Go after your dumbass bitch if you want her that bad" I said. "I hope I wouldnt have ever fucking knocked on your door and told you to shut the fuck up and.. fucking drowned into your eyes" I said. "I wish I wouldnt want you. I wish that beacuse youre amazing, youre the most gorgeous fucking bitch i've ever met, and I want you so bad everyday but I hate it cause I have to fucking resist it" He said coning infront of me. "Alisha was an actress. The whole point was to make you jealous, and you got out of hand. You almost hit another girl just to get me" He said. I looked in his eyes. "I'd do anything to get you" I said. I kissed him passionally and we were making out fast. He lifted me up carrying me with my legs wrapped around his waist. We were making out and he lifted me up on the counter. I took off his shirt and he took off mine. I undid his belt as he was kissing my neck