"Aaah. Then why did you drink a lot?"

"Huh? Uhmm. Well I feel like it." It was silent for a moment until their eyes met. Chaeng quickly looked away and cleared her throat. She tried to sit up but she suddenly felt dizzy.

"Argh my head hurts." She complained.

Mina immediately sat up and assisted her. "Aigoo. That's what you get from drinking too much, hangover, tsk tsk. Let me make you some soup."

"How?" Chaeng raised left hand.

"Oh right. Where did they even put the keys for this?"

"I don't know."

Mina moved a little closer to the couch and shook Jihyo. "Jihyo-ya, where's the key for this chain?"

Jihyo just groaned and frowned in response.

"Yah, Park Jihyo wake up. Wake up!" Mina shook her harder. Jihyo just turned the other way, now her back facing Mina. "Oh great." She sighed deeply. "She's a deep sleeper like you."

"There's nothing we can do then. Just let her sleep and then we'll have this removed as soon as she wakes up."

"But how am I supposed to cook?" Mina replied, frustrated.

"We'll just do it together then." Chaeng smiled widely.

"What?"

"I'll be your right hand and you'll be my left. Cmon, let's cook before they wake up." Chaeng actioned to stand-up.

Mina obeyed and stood up. They tiptoed and decided to go upstairs first to wash up. They went to the bathroom and took turns. Chaeng washed her face then brushed her teeth. Then after,they switched positions and Mina washed her face. It was a struggle cause she's using her left hand. Chaeng chuckled.

"Wae?" She asked as she dried herself with a face towel.

"There's still soap on your forehead and your hair got wet." Chaeng wiped it off and fixed Mina's hair. "There, that's better."

Mina blushed. "Thanks." Then she took her toothbrush, she's hesitant to use her right hand cause it might be awkward for Chaeyoung.

Chaeng noticed. She put toothpaste on Mina's toothbrush. "Brush your teeth comfortably, don't mind me." Then she turned around.

Mina smiled and started brushing. It's kinda awkward cause Chaeng's hand is wiggling so she finished it quickly.

"Done?" Chaeng asked and Mina nodded. They went downstairs and went to the kitchen.

Mina tied her apron and gave one to Chaeng.

"Thanks." She replied as she tied hers. "So, how will we start?"

"Uhm...I'm supposed to chop the ingredients but I can't, I'm right handed you know." Mina raised her right hand.

"I'll be the one to do it, just stay there okay?"

"I'm supposed to be the one cooking though, but yeah, I think it's better for you to do it instead." Mina sighed.

Chaeng chuckled. "That's okay, maybe you can cook for me next time?"

Mina nodded. She just stood beside Chaeng trying to assist her as best as she could.

"Minari please get me a spoon." Chaeng asked.

Mina reached for it and gave it to her. Chaeng scooped a small amount of soup for tasting.

"Taste it, tell me if it's bland or salty." She said as she hold it for Mina to taste. She raised her hand a little bit then Mina sipped it.