crybaby

My Love💜: Chris you don't even care about my feelings. Your always busy, giving me late ass replies, staring at another girl, or simply just not showing me any attention. All I wanted to do today was watch movies and cuddle with you but of course, your "busy".

Husband💓🌎: I'm outside, come out. Since you wanna be a big ass crybaby.

I watched her walk out of her small house and come down to my car only wearing Nike spandex shorts and one of my big t-shirts. I knew she wanted nothing but attention so I was going to give it to her. Little does she know, I am actually busy working and getting things arranged for me to propose to her very soon.

Amira: What do you want ? I told you what's wrong and you still haven't apologized so now I'm mad at you.

Chris: How can you say that I haven't apologized when you haven't let me explain myself. I assure you that I have shit to do everyday and I'm not going to be able to be up under you all day long if that's what you want. I admit, I could be more flexible with my time and be with you more. I'm sorry Mira, do you accept my apology baby ?

Amira: I accept your apology and I'm sorry for being mean to you over these past few days. I know you work and have things to do, I just don't know what came over me.

Chris: A movie does sound good right now, and I missed my princess. What do you say ?

Amira: Yes! Yes! Yes! I want to watch a movie to my boobear!

I loved seeing her happy like that. We walked inside her house and she quickly grabbed my hand and rushed me upstairs. We watched Lilo & Stitch, Mulan, Princess & The Frog and other Disney films before falling asleep in each others embrace.

A/N: Hey guys! I know this was short as fuck and it probably wasn't that great but request are still open so hit me up for your own imagine. Also, you guys don't understand how sexy he is to me (in the media) , those lips look so soft and kissable. Lmao, just kidding guys🤪!