Chapter 2

Tord's Pov
Me and tom walked in the highschool. I was so scared..because if people would make fun of me...and beat me..up. like at middle in the 7th grade.. I don't want that again..Tom grabbed my hand and ran down to the gym. As we entered the gym I looked around at the 9th graders and 10th graders..I shaked a little and gulped. Tom and I sat on the bleachers together. I kinda hugged Tom since I got even more scared,he looked at me and hugged me tight.I blushed bright red as he hugged me back,we kept hugging. I heard a big stomp on the  bleacher stairs, I gasp and jumped I then fell backwards from the bleachers, I hit my head hard on the bleachers,I was so sensitive...I started to tear up and cry. A lot of people stared at me and giggled. My eye pupils went small and I covered my face with my arm I kept crying. Tom looked at me with his eyes widen,he then turned to look at the people that was laughing at me. I look up from my arm and saw his eyes go purple,I gasp and tug on his shirt. "N-No t-Tom! You c-cant hurt an-anyone!" "But they are laughing at you!"
"I-It doesn't matter!! I-i don't Want y-you to get in trouble.." the purplish in his eyes started to fade away "ugh,fine...but if they do something again i'll..i'll-.." "j-just forget about i-it..okay Tom....?" "Okay." The bell ringed and we both got up from the bleachers and walked down the Stairs. I felt someone pushed me down as I walked down the stairs.
"AHH!!" I rolled down the stairs and started to tear up again. "..TORD ?! " I shaked.
Tom helped me up, and hugged me. "ARE YOU OKAY,TORDY?!" "Y-Y-Y-Yeah..."
We both walked to our lockers that were by each other, y-yay! "T-Tom.."
"Huh?  Yeah? " "i-i been m-meaning to tell y-you something..." "Huh? What is it tord?"

"W-well i-i-i u-um i-i..."
Tom's Pov
I heard him stutter,I blinked and lean against my locker and waited for him to say.
"I-I-I-I-I....I-....I....I.........." "tord,just say it. It's not that bad right?" "I-I...I ..sigh.. n-nevermind-" "okay?" Huh..wonder what he was gonna say. I heard the bell ringed
"Well,cya tord." "B-Bye Bye... C-Cya L-Later.."