Supernatural beings AU (Unova) pt. 1

"There is another alpha on my turf!" Cheren growled, "My. Fucking. Turf."

Hilda rolled her eyes, "Don't worry, we'll find that alpha"

"Yeah! They've gotta be around here somewhere!" Bianca chirped, gesturing to the small amusement park.

"It shouldn't be too hard. He reeks!" Cheren barked.

"You reek." Hilda sneered.

A warning growl escaped Cheren's throat.

"Quit your growling," Hilda commanded, "We'll find this guy. Wanna split up?"

"But you're human!" Bianca said, "You won't know him when you see him."

Hilda put her hands on her hips, "I've been hanging around you losers for over ten years! I think I'll know another werewolf when I see one!"

"You didn't know the barista at Starbucks was a fairy and you could see her wings..." Cheren grumbled.

Hilda blushed, "W-Well I was distracted!"

"By?"

"The coffee."

"Right..."

"Please let me help, you guys!" Hilda begged, "I promise I won't get into trouble!"

Cheren and Bianca exchanged nervous glances.

Cheren finally sighed, "Okay...But be careful."

"Stay clear of anyone wearing sunglasses!" Bianca warned, "Or hats!"

Hilda groaned, "I know..."

"Seriously." Cheren warned, "Vampires are dangerous this time of year."

"I know! I'll be fine, guys! We'll find this alpha and then Cherry can give him what for!"

Hesitantly, the trio split up to search for the alpha on Cheren's "turf". Hilda didn't actually believe Cheren could take this alpha if they found him- but she wasn't going to tell Cheren that. His wolf form wasn't big and strong, which is not ideal for fighting. He was quick and agile, though, and Hilda had seen him put a few omegas in their place.

A man with sunglasses and a baseball cap suddenly looked up from his phone at Hilda as she walked by. Hilda held her breath as she passed. The man lost interest and looked back down at his phone. Hilda sighed with relie-

THUD

"Ah..." Hilda groaned, trying to regain composure.

"Sorry." Two voices apologized.

Hilda looked up to find a set of green eyes looking back down at her.

"Sorry." The green eyes apologized.

"Um...sorry." Hilda muttered, "Sorry."

The eyes chuckled, "Yes, I believe you said that already."

Hilda blushed, "Sorry! I mean! Ugh! Oh no..." she murmured, flustered.

"Why don't we start over?" The green eyes suggested.

"Uh sure! I'm sorry for bumping into you, mysterious stranger! My name is Hilda!" Hilda said, still feeling flustered.

"The blame is on me as well, Hilda. My name is N." The eyes said.

"N?" Hilda questioned, "Is that short for something?"

N smiled, "I get that a lot. But yes, it is short for something."

"May I ask what?"

N nodded, "You may."