CHAPTER 01;

Bradley's POV.

We had two calm months of work after Marks was shot. I wasn't fired, after all – my boss thought it's very understandable that I fell for a coworker.

I tried to explain I'm not in love with Isabelle, but he didn't listen. He laughed and sent me back to work, which is okay for me, because I love what I do.

Isabelle is still here, in the Chicago office, which is okay for me too. I really don't mind working close to her and taking her to my bed at the end of the day. Sometimes, she takes me to her bed, which is also okay for me, at least she stopped kicking me out.

"Do you understand that, agent Simpson?" Howard asks me. I raise my head back at him, pressing my lips together, taking this as my hardest mission ever. I'm totally dead.

"Yes, sir," I say. "I do."

He fake-smiles at me. He knows very well how much this shit is going to be difficult, and putting me in this situation is his favorite sport - he even wants me to lie to Belle. I blink, walking out of his office in silence, looking down.

Candace stands up when she sees me, walking close to me. "Is everything okay?" she asks. As a personal assistant, she follows me around a lot. I look at her. "You don't look okay."

"I don't know," I say, pressing the elevator button. "I think I'm in trouble."

"What kind of trouble?" she asks as the elevator doors open, and we walk in.

"Belle trouble."

Candace makes that Oh-You're-Screwed face, pressing her lips together and keeping a deadly silence. When those doors open again, Belle is standing outside. She looks at us, arching an eyebrow, making Candace let a laugh out, walking out.

I don't move. Belle walks in, pressing a button that makes the doors close, and the lift moves down again. "Hey," she says, getting close. "Where were you?"

"Howard's office," I say. "And you, beauty?"

She smiles, crossing her arms. "I'm going to lunch, want to join?"

"It depends," I get closer to her, whispering in her ear, holding her waist. "Is it at yours, or my apartment?"

Belle rolls her eyes, still smiling. "McDonald's, Bradley."

Disgusting. "Gosh, no," I say. "How do you manage to eat such trash and keep a body like this?" I ask, looking at her legs.

Belle laughs. "You've made me workout a lot, recently."

I laugh too. Yes, I did. I can't take my hand away from her. The doors open at the parking lot, and she walks out of my arms. I follow her.

"Come on, Belle," I say. "Let me take you home, I'll cook for you."

She stops, turning her body back to me, a smile on her lips. "Seriously?"

I roll my eyes. "Yes. A proper meal, and I have something to ask you," I say, raising the papers to her vision. She arches an eyebrow, realizing it's work, and walks back to me. I hold her waist, bringing her even closer. "And, of course, we can have a quickie."

Belle slaps my arm, laughing. I shrink, faking pain. "Let's go, agent Simpson," she walks to my car, and I open it, sitting down by her side. We had sex in the car last week, and I can still smell it.

Oh, it was her idea, by the way. Just in case you're thinking I'm a pervert or something. I am – but it was her idea anyway.

"What Howard wanted?" she asks, turning her face to me after we pass through Phil, the doorman.

I don't look at her because she reads me too well. I used to think I'm a good liar, but she can see through my soul, and sometimes I hate it. I try to think about something to answer, but the silence is worse. She starts to shake her leg, not saying anything, but already losing her patience.

"Okay, damn it," I finally say. "That's what I need to talk with you, but let's eat first, please. Give me twenty minutes to think about how to ask you this."

I can see she's pressing her lips together, that worried face is forming. Belle deep breathes – I know she's curious, every single FBI agent is a too damn curious person.

A couple of minutes later, we are making out in the elevator of my building till the doors open, and she pushes me through the hallway, still kissing me, until my back hits my front door. I try to search for the key and open it, while Belle sucks my skin, and I moan.

"What about that quickie first?" Belle says as I open the door, grabbing her waist again, pulling her inside and pressing her back on the wall. I can feel my hard-on, and it hurts. "And the food later?"

"Sounds perfect," I answer, kissing her lips again, trying to walk to the sofa with her.

Belle breaks the kiss when I sit down. "Good," she walks to the window, closing the long, dark curtains, and takes her heels off as I watch, enchanted.

I hear the sound of the zipper of her dress, driving me to madness as she takes it off too, standing in front of me with only a bra. "Ride me," I beg.

I forget I'm still dressed while I'm watching her. Belle gets down on her knees, and I also forget how to breathe. Oh, shit. She looks at me, blinking those big eyes at me, smiling. She's trying to kill me. I'm okay with that.

Belle opens the button of my pants, touching my boner purposely in the process. I throw my head back, breathing again and closing my eyes. My hands take off my pants and boxers at the same time. I shut my eyes strongly, feeling her breathe there.

Then, she decides to torture me a little bit more, as if I'm not already dying of anticipation here. I feel Belle's lips touching my belly, and her hand on my legs. I feel my boner hitting her chin, and fuck it, I can't stand anymore.

"PLEASE," I scream, almost crying real tears. I hear her laugh, and then, I die as I feel my dick in her wet mouth. "Yeeeeahhhhhhh."

I feel tears rolling down my face, and I open my eyes, staring at the roof, because I have no courage to look down. My hands hold her hair, helping her with a rhythm.

I'm not proud of the sound my mouth keeps making, but I can't control it either. "Yes, just like that," I say, after hearing her moaning.

My girl finds the perfect rhythm, and I use my hands to open the buttons of my shirt, finally looking down. I almost regret it, because the vision of her just makes me harder, and she's looking right at me.

I see her going up and down on me, and I try really hard not to scream. As I open the last button, she winks at me and out of nowhere, for no reason but her incredible skills, I cum. Belle smiles softly, and I moan, asking myself how I did not see that coming?

I close my eyes till the last drop, that she licks. I grab her hair, pulling her closer again, pressing her lips against mine. I can taste myself and her lipstick; her hands around my neck now.

"No, no," Belle says, breaking the kiss, forcing me to suck her neck instead. "Calm down."

I stop, looking at her face. "Sorry?"

"Let's finish it tonight," she says, blinking at me. "I'm hungry."

I frown. "I'm too, isn't that the reason we're naked?"

Belle laughs, and kisses my cheek. I start to feel frustrated already. That's it – I'm gonna scream at someone in the office later. Belle stands up, letting me sat down on the sofa. She grabs her dress and walks to the hallway.

She left me with nothing else to do, but to get dressed again. I check the hours on my phone, and call Candace, telling her I'm going to be late because I've decided to tell Belle about that problem away from the office.

I don't need to say anything else. She cancels a meeting I had later, and I walk to the hallway too, searching for Isabelle.