Reunited

~~~Tony~~~

I've had a bad feeling about this Case since the beginning. Especially when it leads us to Israel. We are tracking a man called Salar Umlar who blew up ten Marines in Quinico last year, we've been tracking him since then.

We pull up in a small village way outside of Tel Aviv where a Marine was shot by our friend Salar.

"A troop of Marines were chasing him through the desert when they came to a property a mile away from this small village where Salar broke into a house and took a young woman and her young daughter hostage. Then drove them outside where he let the little girl go and he shot Smith and the woman beat him up and we caught him, finally. A few went to check Smith and a few to make sure Salar was secure and by the time we got back to her the woman and her young child had disappeared. She must of found out we were marines or you guys were coming we just don't know." One of the marines finished telling us.

"What did this woman look like?" Gibbs asks the Marine.

"Uhh 'bout yay high" he puts a hand near his shoulder, "beautifulest brown eyes of a killer you'll ever see and long dark hair. Her daughter was a spitting image of her but looked a bit like you." He says pointing a me.

"Me?" I laugh a little. And Gibbs gives me a weird look. Was that sympathy? But it's gone as soon as it appears, leaving me confused.

"Yeah but any way I'll show you the scene."

Gibbs and Bishop talk to some more Marines while McGee and I take the woman's house.

"C'mon McGoogle lighten up it's not that hot here." I say as the sweat pours out of McGee. Inside the house was much cooler. McGee takes the bedrooms while I take the main rooms, when I look at the photos I nearly have a heart attack. They are photos of Ziva. Ziva and a little girl that looks just like her. I pickup a picture of her and the little girl and freeze.

"Bed rooms are clear the woman left in a hurry and the little girls room had been pretty much cleaned out. What's that?" he asks coming over to look. "Is that-"

"Yeah that's Ziva alright. Tim. This is Ziva's house. That little girl is Ziva's daughter."

Gibbs and Bishop come in and I just hand them the photo I was holding.

"What's going on?" Bishop asks.

Tim and I are silent. I swallow hard and look at Gibbs.

"What do we do boss? Should we go find her or, I don't know what do boss. She can't do this to me, to us again."

"Well I'd doubt she'd go far especially with a young child Maybe she's hiding out in the village-" Bishop starts. "At least I know I wouldn't go far."

After another quick inspection of the house we drive back to the village. We take statements and ask around about Ziva although no one has heard of her or have seen her.

"WE FOUND HER GUNNY!" The marine we were talking to earlier shouts and we run over to see a woman with her head wrapped with a scarf covering her face and holding a young girl whose facing away from us. With two Marines with a hand on each of her shoulders. One of them had called us over, she was putting up a fight though.

"Please let me go I don't want any part in this." The woman pleads in Hebrew. I learnt Hebrew after she left and I'm pretty fluent now. Her voice is deep and gravely but vaguely familiar. She curses and the little girl struggles out if her grip and runs behind a building. The woman immeaditly goes on attack mode and before I can draw my gun both Marines are on the ground and Gibbs has his gun pointed at her. I draw my gun as does Tim and Ellie and we aim at the woman.

She cursed again and called the little girl back, who runs to her and hides behind her skirts. "C'mon Gibbs is that how you greet me after all these years?" She says normally with a grin and I instantly know the voice. She pulls off her scarf and reveals my ninja. Her skin tanner, hair longer and accent thicker. She looks a little older, tireder, but she's there in front if me.

I get a glimpse of her before she throws herself at me. I barely keep my footing as she wraps her arms around my neck and I pull her closer. I inhale her scent and she smells exactly the same as when she left. Tim coughs and we pull apart, Ziva hugs Gibbs and McGee and introduces her self to Bishop.

"Who's the girl Ziver?" Gibbs asks and she freezes. She pulls the little girl closer to her and gulps.

"Mine," she smiles meekly. The Ziva I know isn't meek.

"Father?"

"Tony."

~~~Gibbs~~~

I watch my senior field agent and former agent walk out of earshot. I can't hear them talking but I know what Ziver's telling him. The little girl is pulling on Ziva's hair but quickly stops when she is the given the death stare from her ema. Tony is looking at her for answers and as far as I can tell she's holding her own against him. It's been a big day for him, coming back to Israel, finding his Shannon again then finding out he has a kid. Wow I'm glad it's not me. Ziva looks terrified, and I can picture what their saying,

"Why didn't you tell me?" He'd ask.

Ziva would tell him that she wanted too but Mossad was after her and she'd had to lie low. I know she's been rebuilding and forgetting but I've been following her movements and keeping tabs on her since she left and helping her if she needed it. I'd known the kid was DiNozzo's from the start but that was Ziva's choice to tell us. Tony is holding Tali now and you could see he was scared but happy.

They came back to us and Tony is smiling like an idiot and no matter how many times I head slap him he doesn't snap out of it. But of course I only hit once or twice to keep him focused on the job at hand.