Ticci Toby

Toby Rogers grew up with many different mental disorders, along with a disease that attacked his nervous system, causing him to be numb to pain, and an extreme case of tourette syndrom, causing him to make uncontrollable jerks and other abrupt movements. He is most known for cracking his neck uncontrallably. He grew up with a mother, an older sister, and an alchoholic father. Toby was home schooled his whole life due to him being unfitted for the normal school surrounding. After his older sister died in a car accident, and he was greatly injured and took a good blow to the head, Toby developed a disturbing new taste for human flesh after chewing most of the flesh off of his fingers. He soon attacked and killed his father. In attempt to flee the murder scene he had created, he ran down the streets after grabbing two hatchets that his father owned. In his escape, a fire broke out and Toby found himself surrounded by flames. A tall dark figure had led him out of the fire, and shortly after he was saved, Toby lost consciousness. He woke up in the presence of Slenderman and the rest of the group (aka all the Creepypasta characters) with little to no memory of his past life.

Thanks for reading, this is a shorter version of the real story.