Meeting the Impractical Jokers

You are so excited that you are really seeing the Impractical Jokers tonight and you are in first row. That means you will be able to see your two favorite people Sal and Q.

"Are you ready (y/n) the show starts in 20 minutes." Your mom was excited to also see the Impractical Jokers, she was thinking since Murr is single that she might have a chance.

"Coming Mom just putting on some lipstick." You wanted to look nice when you would go and see your favorite tv stars.

"Ok but hurry." Your mom was starting to lose her mind.

You walked downstairs and put on your jacket. Your mom also got backstage pases so that you can meet them before they go on stage.

"Oh My God we are really meeting the Impractical Jokers I am so happy." You were so excited that when you guys went in you ran up to Sal and addressed yourself and gave him a hug.

"Hi I'm Sal Vulcano and it's nice to see a fellow fan." Sal was looking at you and then kissed you on the cheek, which was I'm cuz he wasn't kissing you on the lips, after meeting them you and your mom went to your seats and watched the show.

In the middle of the show Q noticed you and asked Sal your name. Sal told him and then Q said "Can we please have (y/n) come up on stage." You bounced out of your seat and ran up on the stage.

You gave Sal, Q, Murr, and Joe a hug. Sal and Q had something planned for you so they put you in a blindfold and sat you on a chair while they got some items. When they got back they had a jar you could hear it but you didn't know what was inside it.

"What is going on." You ask and everyone laughed because of what they pulled out of the jar. You felt a hand touch you and pull away. You felt something walk on you and you jumped you felt like you were being punished like what they are at the end of the show.

"Oh My God what is that." You started to jump which didn't work for a while because you were tied down but after a couple of jumps you untied yourself and then took off the blindfold and saw what was crawling on you...

This is my first story hope you enjoy and can you guess what was crawling on you!