changing postitons

plot: richie wants to try being a bottom, but eddie isn't so sure..

(lowercase intended)

richie 99% of the time was top. he loved the feeling of his boyfriends tight hole around his cock, and he knew eddie loved my cock in his tush.
RICHIE POV-
eddie only recently got okay with sex. or even kissing. and i respect that, i just don't know why he has to be so paranoid with germs.
we were sitting on the bed, my hand on his inner thigh. our lips pressed together, his almost dominating mine. i place my hand on his chest pushing him down. i hover over him, my hand exploring the sides of his neck. "ed's," i spoke, "i- i want to try something. can you stick it in me?" eddie jumped up from under me and stood up. he unzipped his fanny pack and took out his inhaler. he huffed in a large breath. he didn't like the thought of that... the thought of all those germs. "n-no" i was sort of shocked when he said that. "please? maybe you'll like it. i want to try something new. i'm getting bored in bed sweetheart" i said. eddie frowned. he was standing there, shirtless. he took a deep breath. "fine... but if i don't like it we're stopping" i felt a smile grow on my face. "yes! of corse. thank you! thank you! thank you!" i said wrapping my arms around him. he pushed me off. "it's no big deal sweetie, stop being so cheesy" he blurted at me. i smirked, connecting our lips again. i tugged my hands through his hair, and finally got a chance to slip my tongue in his mouth. he moaned on my tongue sending vibrations through my mouth. i pulled back and sat on the bed, taking my belt off. "remember, if you want to stop we can" eddie just nodded as i saw the large bulge in his pants grow. i threw my jeans across the room only in my underwear. he jumped on the bed, tugging my boxers down. my erection sprung free. "ah," i whined as i elf the cold air touch my cock.  eddies sweats were off in a blink. he wasn't touching me. "why aren't you" i was cut off "i've never been dominant before, i don't know how" i smiled sweetly, trying to look supportive. a grabbed his hands and placed them on my chest. he started to move them around. "kiss my neck" i whispered in his ear. his lips sucked around my neck, leaving purple hickies until he found my sweet spot. he continuously licked that spot, as i whispered sweet things in his ear. he hissed at my hot breath. i tugged eddies boxers down and i felt him start to grind his cock against mine. "get a condom sweetie. and the lube" he jumped off me slowly, not wanting to disconnect our lips. he scoured around his wallet until he found a small bottle of lube, water based and some condoms. i grabbed the condom from him and tore it off with my teeth. i rolled it up and pulled it down his cock. he popped the lube open, making the sound you hear when you pop bubble gum.
he squirted some on his finger and looked at me for consent. i nodded willingly. he hesitated, but after a couple seconds he finally stick his finger inside me. i clenched around him, my breathing becoming unsteady. i've never been penetrated before, so this is very new. i felt a ball in my stomach, it really hurt. he tuck another, and finally pulled out when he though i was screeched enough. i whimpered at the loss of touch. i felt his cock against my hole "ready?" eddie asked. i nodded, swallowing. he pushed the tip in and my entire face scrunched up. it hurt so good. once he stuck his shaft it it felt okay. but once he got a steady pace he started to hit my prostate. i was liking this more than i though i ever could. i think eddie was too. "th-there" i screech, he moves positions to hit my sweet spot again.  every time he thrusted in my entire body shivered at the pleasure. "cum-cumming!" i yell seconds before rope after rope of cum burst of out me. i think my orgasm sent eddie over the edge. i felt the condom fill up inside me. i yelled out eddies name as i rode out my orgasm. only after did i realize i was crying. but, not from pain. the pleasure was better than any sex he's ever had. "he should switch up more often huh?" i said panting as he pulled out of me, taking his condom off. "shut up" i said plopping down next to me. "love you, you loser" "love you too trashmouth"

A/N  i swear to got if this gets deleted i'm going to kill someone.