Chapter 14

Sorry I haven't updated, but i've been busy, if only you know the crazy thing that happened today. Well, I have time to upload a new chapter, so here it goes!!!

Chapter 14

Zayn's POV

   While I was DJing, I saw Megan and Louis talking. The thought of that excited me and frightened me at the same time.

   "THIS SUNDAY??" I heard Louis scream. Drat, he found out.

   I tried to put that thought out of my mind for the rest of the party. Louis never came to confront me about it.

   The party ended at midnight, because we needed to rest, plus we had sound check in the morning.

   We stayed at Niall's house, which had 8 rooms. Liam had to call Danielle, since he's the good husband. The rest of us weren't married. Not yet, anyway.

   The sound check would start at 10 in the morning, and the concert was at 5. Plus, we had to do hair and makeup, and wardrobe.

   We arrived that morning at exactly 9:55 am. We had time to chill out and relax. It was quiet for a while; nobody said anything.

   "So, anybody gonna do anything over the weekend?" asked Niall. Drat.

   Harry and Liam shook their heads. Louis turned to look at me.

   "What about you Zayn? Don't you have a wedding to go to? YOUR wedding?" The boys turned to look at me.

   "Your wedding?" Harry asked.

   "I thought you said you haven't picked a date yet." added Liam.

   "What kinda food will you be serving?" asked Niall.

   What would be the right answer? Before I could say anything, I was interrupted by Louis.

   "Our dear friend Zayn HAD picked a date, about a year ago. Apperently, he wanted nobody to know. Oh, and by the way, Zayn, that girl, Megan? If only her personality was as pretty as her." Did he just inslut my bride-to-be? No, that won't do.

   "C'mon Louis, you're just saying that cuz I've moved on from you, and you're jealous. If I was in your situation, I would be too. But it's time for you to move on." Louis gave me a look of disgust.

   "I'm telling you Zayn, that girl is up to no good." God, Louis is acting like a bitch.

   "Stop being such a bitch. Move on, OK! I am seriously tired of your shit!" But I still can't help but love him.

   Our five minutes were up like that, and we headed for the stage. The rest of the band was already there, just like the old days. The sound people pointed to us. It was time.

   I heard the little techno sounds from the keyboard. I knew what this song was immediately.

It feels like we've been living in fastforward

Another moment passing by, up-up all night

The party's ending, but it's now or never

Nobody's going home tonight, up-up all night

   It was Harry's turn.

Katy Perry's on replay, she's on replay.

DJ got the floor to shake, the floor to shake

And people going all the way, yeah all the way

I'm still wide awake.

   Finally, after 10 years, we will finally sing together.

I wanna stay up all night, and jump around until we see the sun

I wanna stay up all night, and find a girl and tell her she's the one

Hold on to the feeling, and don't let it go.

Cuz we go the floor now, get outta control.

I wanna stay up all night and do it all with you.

   We sound AMAZING. I was surprised we still remember the lyrics. Well, I am guilty for listening to the Up All Night CD everyday. It's my turn.

Don't even care about the table braking, we only wanna have a laugh, up-up all night

I'm only thinking about this girl I'm seeing, I hope she wanna kiss me back, up-up all night

   The song is going so well. Harry sang his part, and we sang the chorus, and we finished it. Finally, we're back after 10 years.

   We sang a couple more songs. In Taken, Harry forgot almost everything in his solo.

You're messing with me head, girl that's what you do best

I have forgotten the next words, I want this to finish

   Haha, LLN. Speaking of Niall laughing, he couldn't control himself on "One Thing". He couldn't even sing, because he was so busy laughing.

   Sound check finished at about 12:20. Time for wardrobe.

   I walked to the back, and saw 5 different racks, one for each one of us. The racks didn't need our names, because our wardrobes are so unique.

   I walked about to mine. 7 different ypes of jackets? Harry was deciding on what 4 coats to wear, Niall was deciding which of the 5 polos to wear, and Liam which of the 8 plaid shirts he was going to wear. Wait, where's Louis? The boys didn't seem to notice. But I did. I decided to look for him, plus we needed to talk. Where could he be?

Oh no, where's Louis? Well, you'll find out soon enough. Oh, and thanks for reading. Follow me on Twitter @LuvCodyAndNiall, I follow EVERYONE back.

xox, Lizzie