Chapter One

Chapter One:

-----------------------------

I made my way to the kitchen and grabed a carton of milk and a bowl, poured the cereals in it until my Iphone 5s vibrates like hell, the screen quoted: "Claire Kingstons" I groanedm not wanting to talk to her. Claire Kingstons, aka the bitch, the queen of the school, the captain cheerleader and the flirt. Be the bad side of her she'll pratically call her dad to expells you. Yes. Her dad owns the school. I sighed heavily and slapped a fake happy tone and slides acorss the screen to ANSWER. (not wanting to... :/ )

"Heyyyooo Phoebe!" Claire exclamed on the phone,

"Hmmm?" I answered, pouring the milk into my cereal bowl.

"No OMG OMG HEY CLAIRE AHH. Now?" She asked in a tone

"Nah. Ill pass." I said while putting the milk into the fridge.

"Uhh whatever. So guys what. nvm. SOMEONE ASKED ME OUT AHHH!" She screamed.

"Oh cool?" I said in a "look i dont wanna talk to u so please leave" tone.

"Girl. Youre just jealous! So what your boyfriend is no longer yours now. He's mine ahh! He asked me out OMG OMG OMG. Ahhh. Look im sorry for u. Like really. But hey! We're going to be way better to you okay? Dont get it to you hun." She said in a cool tone.

"Whatttttttttt?" I screamed.

"Yea. he said your okay with it. Didnt you?" She asked

"Did i?! Oh well look at the time i got to go BYE!" I said

I was about to endcall when she scream: No: but i ended and quickly slurped down the cereals and grab my black sling bag and sling it over my shoulder while grabbing my chemistrey textbooks and notebooks on the Coffee Table.  

"Mum, Im going to school! Ill be back around 5! I have gymnastics pratice today! Bye!" I yelled so that my mum could hear me.

"Okay Dear! Becareful. I have a suprise for you when you get back!" She replied and left.

Okay so here's the thingy. Im Phoebe Winkerson. Half Australian Half French, Mum's Aussie and Dad.. yea. okay. So im 17 now turning 18 in about 2 months time. I have 1 older sister: Lucille, Aged 19 and Bryan, Aged 16. They all go to the same school as me, Lucille studying Year 13 while Bryan studying Year 10. Me on the other hand is studying Year 11, Final year.. Yea. We go to Moxy East High located at Madision, New York. I love pastels colours and i do gymnasctics, Im on the newspaper team and the photography club too. Ace all my subjects starights and never ever get detention for my whole life. Best Friends? Mainly everyone but the real friends are definatly, Bethany, Tiffany and Elle. I known them since kinder. Our mums are really close and we will travel together like everytime. Elle's the HOT NERD. She loves to study and be fit. Bethany's the Art Expert, ask her to paint u.. in 5 minutes. MASTERPIECE! And Tiffany, the musical god. She's so talented that she knows how to play every insturment. We have a Youtube account that every sunday we'll post a vidoe we aka The Unknown [A/N] IDK JUST A MADE UP NAME. :P ] 

[A/N] Okay Phoebe's outfit for today is a black singlet with a red jersey jacket and a pair of blue denims and a low cut black converse, she tied her hair into a messy bun.

I was humming to "Dont say goodnight" on my way to school. The old normal breeze of New York went past me and i shivered slowly. I was saying in my head: I cant believe Jordon DUMPED ME. Omg we were dating for like.. 1 month and i tought he's the guy but no.. Yes. I know. First love is always the bad one. But hey. I'll get over it. He's not my type anyways.. i mean i wont get I sighed and continue making my way to school, Until i reched there Tiffany came spritting down to me and...

"Oh My gwad. Pheebs. Im so sorry." She said while hugging me.

"Urm. I actually dont care so yea." I said it and pushed the double doors and making my way to my lockers.

"Really Pheebs? The status u posted: -sigh- The first love is always the BAD one, 78 likes and 10 comments saying: OMG WHT HAPPEND. and stuff like that" She read it out on her iphone5s.

"Tiff. Look. I DONT CARE. Please. Like realy please. Lets head to Geo." I said wile opening my locker, placing my gym bag at the bottom and my chemi books on the shelves and grabbing my geo books out and locking my locker.

"Okay." She said while looking through her Twitter.

As we chatted about one direction and 5SOS while we walked to room 921, Claire and her minions stopped us and she being girl and all, putting her hands out and admiring her nails.

"Hmm Samantha, arent my nails fabulous?" She asked one of her minions.

"Yea. No shit sherlock. Its tods FAB!" Samantha exclaimed while admiring Claire's nails.

Tiffany coughed getting their attention. "Who looked at their nails half way? And you really need to blocked the hallway?!" Tiffany exlcaimed while everyone who gto blocked yelled." yea, move im late or MOVE IT BITCH, or OMG NICE NAILS."

"Urgh, fine. Youre just jealous." She spatted and sashas away.

"Wow. dramatic much" I whisper to Tiffany.

She nodded and we make our way until, AGAIN, Someone stopped us. 

[A/N] Hey guys thats CHAPTER ONE <3 ill post chapter two in about 10 minutes time. So im new to Wattpad. :) So please help me make this book a sucess? :D Thanks. No goals. Just for fun but i would like to make this a really good book. Thanks my lil lovers. ILY x