thirteen ; sleepyhead

seokmin and jisoo had left with the sleeping girls a while ago but jihoon remained asleep. soonyoung had somehow moved him to the bed without waking or disturbing him.

soonyoung was now in the living room picking up the three's mess. he saw all the items and smiled knowing what they had done and knew that they had fun. he put the rest of the pizza in the box and in the fridge. he put the rest of jihoon's makeup in his vanity, which was really just the bathroom counter. he turned off the t.v and put up the dolls in the container they had came from, which was just a white plastic container.

he sat onto the couch with a huff and now feeling the exhaustion hit him. he had worked another day, cleaned and so much other things. yet he smiled looking back to whenever he walked home to the sight of jihoon asleep on the couch with the twins in his arms.

he was sure that jihoon would be a good parent.

he was brought out of his thoughts of the cute boy by the bedroom door opening and a sleepy bed-headed boy stepping out. his hair was messy and his eyes were puffy with sleep. he looked adorable in soonyoung's sweater that adorably hung off his body and exposed his collarbone and the loose sweatpants that gave the drop-crotch affect because they were so big, soonyoung was sure they were going to fall off, not that he would complain.

"good morning sleepyhead." soonyoung said with a smile and jihoon half-asleep looked towards him and began walking towards him, knowing exactly what he wanted.

he cuddled himself into soonyoung's warm arms feeling the warmth and comfort surround him like a blanket. he liked this feeling, no he loved it.

"cold." jihoon mumbled as he drifted back to sleep and soonyoung smiled and stroked his hair soothingly.

|||

cute

im so cold

im always cold tho

did you know my birthday is the 17th

fisjfnsjfjr