The Stolen Moment

Start from the beginning

Said Raghunandhu saving Parthavi making girls make noise again. But he noticed that all the time, Parthavi did not leave his arm.

“Harshita is not just my friend. Matheysh Annaiya, her husband is in joint venture with Prithvi Anna, so as family she came.”

“So we are not family?”

Asked Anbu scowling.

“Girls. Cut our girl some slack.”

Tasha said making Parthavi take a sigh.

“We will take revenge in wedding.”

She continued her phrase making Parthavi scowl, Raghu chuckle and others laugh.

“Seriously!”

Everyone laughed. Then Parthavi frowned.

“By the way where is our Ms. goody shoes?”

“You mean Sathya?”

Priyanka asked.

“Yeah.”

“She will be here! Where is Ved?”

That is when Raghu and Parthu looked around and found Ved to be found no where. Parthavi frowned.

“Evandi.. He came with us only right?”

“Avunu Parthavi.. Wait let me check.”

Raghu was about to check when Vedmohan entered with phones to both his ears making them both frown.

“Orei Bava! You and this elephantu.. You both and your weird habits! Forgot your mobiles in car.. And see now.. Your parents have been calling me and yelling at me.”

Both chuckled.

“Forgot!”

Both said in unison gaining another shout from the girls around.

“Here, Partha! Athaiyya in your phone. And Bava, Amma on line.”

Both nodded their heads seeing the other parent calling them and took the phones to assure them.

“Hello Vaanara sena!”

He greeted the girls earning beatings and punchings from them chuckling.

“Hey slowly slowly! Most of you are married. I can see from the way the punches have grown strong.”

“Dai! Stop pulling our legs. Where is your wife?”

“What wife? I am single.”

“Oh really?”

Everyone turned to see the source of the sarcastic question and immediately Vedmohan’s face lost its smile. All the girls cheered.

“Sathya…”

The girl in Burgundy color saree smiled walking to the small gang.

“Sathya, we thought..”

“I know Isha.. you thought I will give it a miss like last time. But this time, I was in India.”

“Wow! Queen of Europe descends to India.”

Vedmohan murmured making others frown. Vidhya was the first to catch.

“Well, Sathya its good you are here. Maybe we can catch up.”

“I have a lot to catch up.”

Sathya said throwing a glance to Vedmohan who was looking elsewhere.

“Sathya.. Is that really you?”

Sathya turned and saw Harshita entering and engulfing Sathya in a big bear hug.