Portal Room

A/N: In the previous chapter, I accidentally put six days ago. Whoops. I meant one day ago... /end note

IA's PoV

One day ago

I was singing, practicing my song, when suddenly I heard an alarm. The alarm. It's never gone off before, but everyone knows about it. I was terrified at why it went off, but I'll find out, I guess. We learn to go to the Portal Room when it goes off, and I assume we bring essentials if it won't take too much time.

Since it was urgent, we didn't really have any time to bring essentials, so I didn't bother. Once we got to the portal room I heard snoring, but when I checked, it wasn't SeeU, who often dozes off but doesn't like to admit it. It was Len that was snoring, and I thought, What is Len doing sleeping in the portal room?

When I walked up to him to wake him up he screamed in my face and it scared the crap out of me.

"Hah!! I can't believe you fell for it!" he exclaimed.

"Really? Did you have to prank me now, of all times? The alarm never rings! We've had some pretty close calls, and the alarm didn't go off then!" I told him, annoyed.

"Look, everybody, the old lady is lecturing me again!" Len groaned.

"No one's even here yet, Len!"

"Don't you have an imagination?"

"Says the 15 year old boy that still has childish fights with his sister."

Just as I said that, Luka and Miku ran in.

They said that they also came in for the emergency, and they asked me what the cause of the alarm was. Me not knowing the cause, I told them that I came over to the portal room- as instructed- but the first thing that happened when I came in here was Len, and unfortunately he scared the crap out of me. Miku and Luka laughed at that, and my face got red and I told them to stop.

"But you're startled so easily!" they exclaimed.

I sighed.

Len laughed.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Rin's PoV

I was running faster than everyone else around me. Meiko, Kaito, Gakupo, Kanon, Anon, Kaai Yuki, and I were all at the same room at the time, so we all went the same way towards the Portal Room. I knew something was up when we suddenly stopped getting warnings at the computers, but no one believed me. Take that, Len!

Miku, Luka, Len, and IA have already reported to the portals, so that leaves...

Lily, Teto, Gumi, and Neru, as Oliver is trying to get Haku to go faster, but is falling behind. Haku's probably drunk again. She got addicted after Meiko offered her one drink.

I don't get how beer and such is so addicting. It makes my throat burn and gives me a killer headache, so after one try- it was a dare - I never wanted it again.

Gross.

"Lily, Neru, Teto, and Gumi have reached the Portal Room."  an intercom system detected.

There were some murmurs, and I told them to shut up. Something's going to happen. I can just tell. Something really bad.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaito's PoV

Still One Day Ago

After the announcement of the other Vocaloids there, I knew we were the last ones. I sighed in relief as we got to the Portal Room, thinking we were now safe. But then I saw everyone staring at something, and I turned to look. The Portals. They were acting up. And not just like a flicker or anything, but it looked like actual lightning was coming out of it.

It was terrifying.

Then, right as Oliver dragged Haku in, with his canary, James, flying close by him, the portals did something very surprising. They transported all of us into the human world.

"...Kaito, where are we?" Miku whispered next to me. "And where is everyone else?" she sounded terrified, too.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Did you like it? It's kind of longer than normal, yay editors!

Also, a lot of italics in here. Oh well lol.

~ Vapor