Chapter+1

No ones point of view.

Yoongi is only 24 years old.He knows how to do a lot of things.

Example:

·hacks
·owns a game called G.O.D
·he raps
·He makes hes own music
·he is smart
·Lives in a secret place no one knows
·Has 1 only friend that lives with him
·Sleeps all day!

The game that he owns has been popular for about 4 months.Many Players give a lot of stars.

But they dont know one thing.

They are putting there life in danger for only fame.

About 10 people have been put in jail or killed just for yoongis game.They call him a God,Suga or Agust-D. Many more names have been put to Yoongi.

He started in a small group of kids that liked rapping.Witch lead him to think that hacking accounts was good.

Hes friend Jungkook Is just a normal person.He acts like a normal person.He helps Yoongi on the game, since yoongi cant do it alone.

Jungkook and Yoongi have been friends since Yoongi became a hacker.Exacly when Yoongi was 16 and Jungkook was 14. Both Jungkooks and Yoongis parents did not care about them since they had brothers and sisters.

They both left there home at the age of Yoongi 17 and Jungkook 15. It was a hard step for both. But they survived.

The game that both have created involves text messages and the app.

You give your info in the app with your phone and get the dares by text.If you had done the dare they have giving you and did not give up you get views and donations.

You get famous and rich.

Yoongi and Jungkook have different jobs.

Yoongi controls the dares and The usernames or info.

Jungkook controls the app and any complains.

Both have been doing this for 4 moths. They were happy because they could get out of the place they lived and no one will recognise them.Since they keep there faces or other info secret.

Are you ready to start the game?

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

;D i hope this story goes well. I will put one or 2 of my story's on hold just for a wile.