he giggled lightly gets closer to my lips, inches away for them to connect and whispers to me, "it wouldn't be fun if i didn't tease you baby, along with making you want it." he smirks at me. "what do you me-" he interrupted me by softly biting my bottom lip then started to grind a little on me while kissing me with such passion.

as that continued, he felt me up and down my body then placed his hand down over my yoga pants and gently placed his hand there on my area. of course, i got goosebumps from feeling his abs and having his hands all over me.

i felt him wanting it.. so i gave it to him.

he kept his hand there as he started rubbing me slowly, while kissing me. his other hand picked up my leg to wrap it around his torso. he continued to rub me, and i gave into the pleasure then he stopped his face inches away from mine.. i snapped out of me feeling pleasure. "matt what're you doing?..."

he tugged on the waistband of my pants a little, "babe, let me have you now.." he said.
i paused and crashed my lips into his, "you can have me anytime, anyday baby. just do it." i demanded while holding on to his face.

he grinned and then continued, matt suddenly pulled down my yoga pants and started to take them off. as i took off his hoodie and pants. i brushed my fingers through his hair as we started to kiss harder. the room got suddenly hot and we were stripped down from head to toe. and he then stuck two fingers in his mouth and his hand went back down and started pushing his fingers in and out slowly, i tried SO hard not to let ANY moans out but i failed. he made it feel amazing, i eventually let out a soft moan. "mmmmmh" he bite his bottom lip and did an evil grin as he continued but only faster.

i started to give in more and more deep into the pleasure of it all, i was relaxed. but i worried because we had to study like now. but i slowly drifted off into the mood and let him go at it. he was done doing that then he gently kissed from my chin to neck, as he spent a minute on my neck and left a love bite, he slowly kissed all the way down till he reach my thighs. i didn't notice i was drifting off and falling into the pleasure so i was out of the zone

"you okay babe? do you want me to stop?" he asks as he's down near my area looking up to me, "no matt, please.. continue" i dragged on. he winked at me from below, as he gently kissed my thighs and then slowly got to my area.. he then puts his tongue in and slowly moves it around in circles. i felt electricity in my body, and i. went. crazy.

he went on for about 10 more minutes. as he kept on i was moaning like crazy, and decided to look down at what he was doing and as i did his eyes met mine and he was satisfied with see my faces and how i'm reacting.

he suddenly stops and comes back up and caresses my body everywhere. then he goes "so i can have it now?" he smiles. "yes, just yes!" i moan. he gets up to put on the condom and got back on me, matt then moved my hair so i won't get crazy hair, "get ready (Y/N)..." i nodded with my eyes closed, i havent fully adjusted to matt's size. he slid in then slowly back out, as i gave out soft moans. he made sure that i wouldn't get hurt. then everywhere started to feel numb and it felt amazing.

he slid in faster and harder he slid in deeper causing my whole body to bounce and he made me shut up as he made out with me all hardcore to keep me from crying out of both pain and pleasure. he kept going as fast he could, i never wanted it to stop. i just wanted more and more. i became selfish.

As Matt started slowing down on me, as he was panting, sweating and moaning out of pleasure himself never breaking the kiss.
I broke the kiss and managed to breathe out, "no." he stopped still in the position. "what's wrong, baby?" he asked all sweet yet still breathing all hard.

i pushed him off of me slowly and got up, still naked. he fell on the bed undressed as well.
"get up." i demanded, i've became greedy and i wanted more of him. "what's up, babe?" he smirked, as if he knew i wanted more. because he didn't bother getting dressed. i took his hand and dragged him to the bathroom, i turned the shower on. i got in and let the water hit me, as matt watched as the water hit my body all the way down my thighs. he bit his lip and jumped in the shower with me, picking me up by wrapping my legs around his torso as we both giggled and he pushed me up against the wall as his hands felt all around my body as i ran my fingers through his hair.

we stopped our make out session still naked he started feeling down to my area and rubbed my clit then fingered me faster than before. he whispers to me in a moaning voice "sorry baby, i can't help it anymore..." he pushed me down on him, bouncing me up and down.
i held on the wall of the shower, as he kept on going harder making sure that i will be sore tomorrow morning, moaning, whimpering, as he i let go of the walls and grabbed onto his back and his hair. "d-d-don't stop baby, g-g-go all the way.." i begged. i pulled his hair and started scratching his back causing his back to have deep red marks. "b-babe, i'm so c-closeeee" he dragged on, he began to get exhausted, same goes for me. one moan and one more thrust and that was all it took for me to finish on him, i began to think to myself maybe i am being a little selfish making him do all the work, nows my turn.

"put me down babe, and stand against the wall" i demanded. "what for y/n?" he looked confused. as i giggled, "just chill babe" i smirked. as the water kept running, i lightly touched matt's abs, and moved my face in his neck kissing everywhere on his neck then biting his neck along with sucking on it. he smirked at me, "baby girl, you don't have to-" i cut him off by biting his bottom lip softly. "don't speak, just enjoy it." he shut up real quick.

as i kissed from the place i bite to his chest, his abs, then i met his area. as i grabbed it and looked at him looking down on me, i licked all of him while staring at him smiling. i was teasing him for a while. "babeeee, pleasee..." he moaned for it. i then did what i was told, i licked all of him once more and then took a little of him in me, then more and more of him. as i bobbed my head up and down, as i heard him moan louder than he was before. he held my hair as i continued. "y-yes baby keep going..." he demanded his face looked relaxed as begged. i went on for awhile just for him. then suddenly he softly warns me, "baby i-i-i'm g-g-gonna c-c...." his words drifted off as he continued to enjoy it. his area twitched then i took one hand and pumped his liquid into mouth and swallowed without him asking.

once we were finished i stood up and face the shower head and washed myself up again. satisfied with the sex, as matt came up behind me and held me as he kissed my night.

we got back to the room and got dressed into comfy clothes, matt came up to me and held my waist as my arms wrapped around his neck. "still wanna continue with study, babe?" he spoke as he kissed my forehead. i thought to myself, i had all the knowledge i needed to remember in my head so i think maybe it was time to give it rest. and matt's just plain smart.

"... no baby i'm fine." i smiled.
"let's watch movie and make food?"
"of course, babe. i'll make some us some food."

we put on a movie while matt made us some soup.

"ready babe?" i called, "yes baby." matt comes running near me with a big comfy blanket as i cuddle up to me. he giggles.
"what's so funny?" i asked all confused.
"nothing... it's just.. you're gonna be so sore tomorrow. oh my god." he laughs.
"it was worth it though." i kiss him.
he kissed me back, "yes it was baby."

i should start having study breaks more often..

____________________________________

Hey guys, i know people nowadays love when these dirty imagines are long, i really hope you guys like it. it's my very first dirty imagine.

if you want a dirty imagine dedicated to you?
inbox me! i will not hesitate to make you one.
just give me a topic you want and how dirty you want it. i'll do my best.

❤️