°Chapter 2°

°The Meet pt.2°

I walked up to her and looked into her blue/grayish eyes and she stares back."BLAKE?!" she says shocked and backs away abit."Juliet.." i said observing her perfect curves she had changed so much.Juliet was the nerdy geek type of girl and i would bully her.But now shes fucking hot."Hey cutie,is your dad a baker?Cuz youve got nice buns" i said smirking.She turned bright red and said stubbornly,"N-No!".I hand her the 10$ and give her a gum wraper with my number as i put my "hand phone" towards my ear mouthing the word "call me".She rolled her eyes and put the gum wrapper in her pocket walking the same way i was going.

°Juju's POV°

I had just seen my highschool bully and he gave me his number!But..to be honest..he was hot af!I noticed he was walking towards the mini mart aswell so i tried not to make it look like i was following him.

*time skip*

i had just returned and i was showering.I put my favorite song and sang along.

"Tell me pretty lies.
Look me in the face
Tell me that u love me even if its fake
Cause i dont fucking care,at all..

Youve been out all night
I dont know where youve been your slurring on your words not making any sense but i dont fucking care..

Cause i have hella feelings for you i act like i dont fucking care like they aint even there..

Cause i have hella feelings for you i act like i dont fucking care cause im so fucking scared..

Im only a fool for you
And maybe youre to good for me..
Im only a fool for you
But i dont fucking care at all..
(ohhh yeah..)"
I got out of the shower and put on my nike shorts and a spaghetti strap shirt.I do my hair into a pony tail and go into my room.I clean up then as i put away my leggings i took out the gum wrapper and gave Blake a call.

B:Hey cutie,so you actually decided to give me a call huh?

J:Ugh,what evers..so why did you give me your number..?

B:I need help with an essay...but also cause i want to see them luscious curves of yours ;)

J:yeah sure..ill come over around 3:40 does that sound good to you?

B:sure cutie!

J: mkay cya!
(click)