°Chapter 1°

The Meet

**Juliets POV**
I had my eyes glued to the screen as I typed my essay.It was 11:56 am and my essay had to be done by 12:20.I was on my last paragraph and I was eager to finish."knock,knock" "Come in".My mom walked in with a sandwich and a pink drink from Starbucks.
"Hey hun,dont you think you should get some rest you've been working for hours",she said worried."Im almost done!" I respond as she places the drink and sandwich down on my desk."Ok hun and when you are done can you go to the mini-mart to get some cat food for Snowy?",my mom yelled from down stairs."Sure!". As I typed the last few words I noticed Snowy sleeping by my side so i reached out and rubbed her belly."purr..". I closed my lap top and changed into some leggings paired with a white blouse and a thin mini-coat.

 I closed my lap top and changed into some leggings paired with a white blouse and a thin mini-coat

I went downstairs to ask my mom for the money (since i had quit working at Starbucks)."Mkay mom ill brb.Do you need anything else?",she responded with a no and so i left.

**Blakes POV**

I was showering as my mother called me."Blake!" "Yes mom im almost out!"i respond before i lathered myself with soap and then rinsed off.I got out and wraped a towel around my torso and walked out."Blake do you think you could go get me a gallon of milk and some napkins from the mini-mart?"she called out."Sure mom ill be down in a sec".I put on a sleve-less hoodie and black jeans that went with my black and white hightop vans.I walked out of the house and as i did i saw a girl maybe one foot shorter that me.She had nice curves and a nice ass. I tried to catch up infront of her to get a glimpse of her face.I also noticed that she had dropped a ten dollar bill so i picked it up and prepared some pick up lines.