She turned back around and continued her makeup. Who would ever cheat on Kae? She's everything you could ask for and more. I couldn't see myself with anyone else and I didn't think I would ever fall in love.

I couldn't wait to marry this girl. I planned on planning it after tour once everything is settled.

Karrueche.

"Ok the cake is here along with drinks." I nodded as the catering made sure everything was where it was. "You did say chocolate fondue right?"

"Right."

The party started in less than 10 minutes and everything seemed right. After talking with the catering, I looked over it with a smile. This was going to be nice and smooth, I hope.

I started thinking about Cassie and her pop up. I had body guards outside but who knows what she'll do to get in. I didn't wanna keep my out for her so I tried to remain calm.

"I wanna tear this off you." I felt her arms wrap around my waist. "I think this might be my favorite outfit."

"Why is that?"

"Why is that?"

"It's black and your body looks nice in it." She kissed my neck and pulled away.

"I knew your favorite color was black. That's why I have it on."

"Karrueche!" Jurnee screeched running over to me.

"Jurnee!" We hugged for a while and broke away. "Hey Dylan."

"Damn that was dry as fuck." We laughed. "But wassup Kae?"

"Oh this is my cousin Shania. I hope you don't mind me tagging her along."

"Of course not. Nice to meet you." I smiled.

"Same to you."

I looked up at Keh who was looking around. "Babe I'll be back."

"Ok." I said as she kissed my cheek and walked off. That was weird. "Well everyone make yourselves comfortable. We have food and drinks."

>>>>>>

People started making their way in late but now it was packed. It seemed like everyone was enjoying themselves and I was happy.

I sat on Kehlani lap as Jurnee, Dylan and Shania sat around. I sipped my margarita and leaned back.

"That makes no sense because water is wet. What do we call it when our hand comes out of water? Wet."

"But think about it. It's only wet when it touches something like for example a fish doesn't know water is wet until it's on land." Kehlani explained.

Dylan straight faced Keh. "So you telling me if Jurnee was-"

"Ok baby that's enough. Let's dance." Jurnee blushed as she stood up.

"But baby I'm just saying."

They left leaving Shania alone with us. It was kinda awkward because we didn't know her.

"You guys fit each other." She sipped her beer looking at us.

"Thank you." We both said.

I looked down at my watch and noticed it was almost time for my announcement. Jacob came right on time.

"Are you ready Kae? Hello Kehlani."

"Hello Jacob darling." Kehlani mocked his accent causing us to laugh.

"Yes I'm ready."

"Good luck boo." Keh smacked my ass.

I bit my lip looking back at her. "Quit it."

I followed Jacob into a room. I checked my make up and outfit. I looked fine. I walked out on to the stage that was step up inside the venu.

"Can I have everyone's attention?" I smiled as everyone got quiet. "Thank you. I want to thank everyone of you for coming, it means a lot. Thank you ladies for buying my lipstick and my fellas, it looks good on you. I didn't think Kae Pop would be where it's at. I mean there's tons of other lipsticks out there and I didn't want mine to be like anyone elses."

I looked at everyone and my eyes landed on Kehlani who was smiling.

"And well it blew up so I thank everyone who bought it." Everyone clapped. "It wouldn't had happened without my manager Jacob. He's the best!" I laughed as he shook his head smiling.

Suddenly we heard commotion outside, everyone got quiet. Cassie ran inside with a gun in hand, everyone backed up.

"This bitch again?!" Jurnee shook her head.

"Cassie what the fuck do you want? Why can't you just leave us alone? You got beat up twice already." Kehlani looked at her in disgust.

"Baby we belong together. It's Kae who I'm getting rid of." She aimed the gun at me.

Jacob grabbed me and ran down the steps. Everyone was screaming and running out the building. I seen Keh try to snatch the gun from her but she missed. Dylan grabbed her arm but it was too late. Cassie shot me in my side and blood oozed quickly.

"Kae!"

I looked down at the blood that was on my hands and fell down to the ground, hitting my head.