Richie obeyed, sticking his index finger in the shivering boy in front of him. Eddie was filling the room with his moans.

"Remember," Richie huffed out. "My parents are in the other room." Eddie normally would have been terrified of the event that Richie's parents were to walk in. But for some reason, it made things hotter knowing it could happen.

Richie now fit four fingers in Eddie, moving them up and down. Causing Eddie to grip onto Richie's covers, bunching them into this fists.

"Fu-Fuck me. Please." Eddie shakily let out as Richie continued moving his fingers inside Eddie.

Richie slid out his fingers and let go of Eddie's dick in his right hand. Eddie's body loosened up now that Richie wasn't making all his muscles clench at his touch.

Richie looked away from Eddie for a moment and ripped open the package of a fresh condom. He slide off his boxers and rolled on the condom. Eddie had slightly underestimated the size of Richie.

"Wow." Eddie now sat on the edge of Richie's bed, sweat dripping down his face.

"Too big?" Richie joked, letting a laugh escape his lips.

"Actually a little too small." Eddie said, holding in his laugh. Richie's face grew red. "I'm joking." Eddie let out a laugh this time before turning his body around.

"Woah, what are you doing?" Richie grabbed Eddie's thigh before he could turn around completely. "I want to look at you." Richie tugged at his thigh, asking him to turn back around.

"Uh-uh okay." Eddie turned around and laid on his back, looking up at Richie's ceiling.

It wasn't long before Richie's curls were dancing in front of Eddie's face. Richie's cheeks were painted a soft pink color, his lips a dark red. Eddie's favorite color.

Eddie stared at Richie's lips when he felt the pressure on his hips. He watched Richie's mouth turn into an 'o' shape as he entered Eddie. Causing both the boys to let out a sharp moan. Richie shot his head back as he felt their thighs touch. Eddie slowly moved up and down on Richie's bed sheets as Richie went slow.

"Faster." Eddie moaned out. Richie listened, causing more friction and moving Eddie faster.

As Richie fucked Eddie, his bed frame started hit the wall. He did it on purpose. As a 'fuck you' to his parents in the neighboring room.

"You fuck me sooo good." Eddie held on to the 'o' from 'so' a little longer, a moan merged into the word.

"You're so gorgeous." Richie heavy breathed out into Eddie's face. His breath smelled like weed and coca cola. The smell made Eddie want to kiss him, so he did. He grabbed onto Richie's face and led him to a sloppy kiss as Richie held onto his hips. The bed continued hitting the wall from the motion. Richie, again, broke the kiss and started leaving more hickeys on Eddie's neck. Eddie grabbed onto Richie's black locks, tugging a bit, causing a deep moan to part from Richie's lips.

"I'm fuck I'm close." Eddie muttered out into Richie's ear as he continued sucking on his neck.

"Can you hold it for me for a minute." Richie said in between nibbles. He felt Eddie nod and shoot his head back.

Richie parted from Eddie's neck and looked at him in the eyes as he continued pounding into Eddie. Richie's hands now placed on either side of Eddie. That was until Eddie grabbed his right arm and put his hand on his neck. Richie got the message and gripped onto Eddie's neck as he moved faster, slightly tipping his head upwards.

"Now." Richie moaned out, letting Eddie know he could release. Richie had timed this perfectly, they both came at the same time. Richie however, continued rocking his hips into Eddie as he orgasmed. Filling Eddie up as he gave one last push before pulling out.

He laid next to Eddie, watching Eddie's thighs twitch. If Richie's bed wasn't squeaky enough before, it definitely was now.

Eddie heavy breathed, trying to catch his breathe before speaking. "That was, fuck-" He felt Richie's finger touch his stomach, scooping up some of the white off him and sticking it in his mouth.

"Hot." Richie said as his finger was pulled back out of his mouth.

"Hot." Eddie agreed. His thighs still vibrating.