Pregnant by a werewolf, with no memory pg13 version

Start from the beginning

Leah's POV

It was dark..and she was alone. She had no idea where the twins were but she figured she had fainted again and they probably were tired of rescuing her again. Leah moved off the bed and walked to the door. Her hand was just about to touch the knob when she heard people talking outside the door. "She has to see a pack doctor" Seth said.. She can't shift while she's pregnant and if she does she will lose the baby. "I know" stammered Aydon....The doc should be able to tell us how big the baby is and if it can be taken early before the change on her birthday in three weeks. Leah stepped back from the door. "What are they talking about" she thought? I'm only three months maybe..I can't deliver a baby in three weeks that would kill it. I have to get out of here..Leah thought...and what did they mean pack doctor..or before I shift? OMG these guys are crazy ..their trying to kill my baby! Leah opened the window as quietly as she could ..she was climbing out when the door knob turned. The look on Seth's face was of pure shock.. Then anger as she dropped out the window. She took off running as fast as she could. The house was farther away then she thought, but she wasn't going home where they could find her. She had just made it to the road when she heard a wolf's howl, and the sound of running paws slapping dirt. She was terrified. The growling started right behind her, turning around slowly she saw that there were four pure black wolves starting towards her. Her breathing sped up and her heart started thumping in her chest so hard she was sure she would die. Her legs were paralyzed and even if she wanted to she couldn't move. A heartbeat later horns were blaring and tires squealed to a stop beside her. The door of a 2010 black Hummer thrust open. She was shocked to see Aydon and Seth yelling at her to get in the car. She was just about to jump in ..when a pain so fierce ran up her leg..one of the wolves had clamped his snarling jaw onto her ankle..and was pulling her backwards to certain death. Leah screamed a blood curdling scream..kicking and punching her arms out to protect herself and her unborn child. A golden blur shot in front of her. It was two wolves..Much bigger than the black ones that had landed on her attacking wolf. Within seconds the black wolf was ripped from her ankle and tossed through the air with a heavy thump as it crashed into a tree twenty feet away. Leah was in shock.. The three remaining wolves were retreating and the golden wolves slowly pawed up to her. The gold wolves were almost identical except one had amber gold eyes and the other had chocolate brown. Leah whimpered, They had saved her, but now they were padding towards her. Her head began to spin and before the world went black ..she thought she heard a snicker and then a soft whine.

Aydon POV "I don't know how they found her, but we have to get out of here Seth..before they steal her again". " We can't take any more chances with her" said Seth," She has to know everything..If you don't tell her.. I will"! There isn't any way to do this simple so I'll have to just show her Seth..just give me a minute..Seth rolled his eyes.."Your the boss" he said! Aydon shifted into his wolf form, it didn't hurt for him anymore..he was able to change in seconds..unlike most shifters he had encountered. He was twice the size of most wolves weighing over two hundred pounds, similar to his actual human weight..except his senses and sight were a hundred times better. He loved being in his wolf form unlike his brother Seth who couldn't even stand having hair on his head and had to shave it after each shift. Aydon walked on soft paws to the room that Leah was sleeping in. She lay on the log bed with her hands still clutching her baby bump. She looked so fragile laying there..and he didn't want to scare her but he knew if she knew the truth she would be safer. Aydon jumped up onto the bed and laid down next to Leah..with a lick of his long wolf tongue he started to try to wake her up. Leah came awake to something licking her face...she turned her head to see a rather large gold wolf licking her..She held a scream to herself and backed slowly away from the wolf..He was so large..but he had saved her earlier..he must of been one of the twins pets. "Hello baby" she whispered..don't eat me k.. The wolf wagged its tail in a friendly way. Leah smiled..so maybe he wasn't going to eat me..she inched closer to the wolf and he rolled over..Leah laughed..want your belly rubbed I see..Leah said..She had never had a pet as a child..her psycho mother wouldn't allow it. The wolfs hair was so soft..thick and gold..very unusual for a wolf. Leah got off the bed to walk to the bathroom..She felt dirty and needed to get in the shower. The wolf jumped off the bed next to her and whined. Kneeling down to face the wolf she gave him a pat on the head.."It's ok pretty wolf..you can stay if you want." Leah turned on the shower..and started to undress..laying her dirty clothes in a folded pile on the floor..she stepped into the shower.