Brie, Renee and Charlotte walked up to the table.

Brie was the first to go.

VC-Brie- I honestly think ive been in the draw every single time. I need to stop sucking so bad.

She placed her hand on the 3rd card and flipped it over.

Blank.

"Okay Brie, you're still in the game. Go ahead and rejoin the team."

"Thanks Hunter." she said as she walked back.

Renee went next.

She placed her hand on the middle card and flipped it over.

X

"Dammit." Renee said as Charlotte breathed a sigh of relief.

"Renee, you're going into the Elimination Chamber. Charlotte, you're safe. Go ahead and rejoin the team. Up next we have the guys."

Randy, John and Seth approached their table.

Randy went first.

He flipped the first card and was lucky to score a blank.

John went after.

He studied the two remaining cards as he hovered his hand over the both of them. Finally he flipped the  last card and it was

Blank.

Everyone watching was shocked.

VC-Roman-This is exactly what I wanted.

"John, you're safe. Go on and rejoin the team. Seth, you're going in tonight. So its Renee versus Bayley and Roman versus Seth. Ladies, you're up first."

VC-Renee- Im not feeling to positive about this one

VC-Renee- Im not feeling to positive about this one. I mean, ive never lifted a sledgehammer before. I never had a reason to use one until now.

VC-Bayley- Im just excited to go in there and break stuff!!!

The girls strapped on their helmets and gloves and waited outside the rooms.