But despite herself, she laughed.  A lot.  Because the effort he was putting into it, demanded it.  Though the few times she told jokes, he took them so literally that she laughed more at his reaction than the joke itself.

"Jie, I love you so much, you make me happy." she suddenly blurted out, but the pain in his eyes at her sudden declaration had her realizing how difficult it was for him, but not wanting to ruin the prank they had planned for him, she had to let it continue for a while longer, because in the end the joke would be on him anyway.

________________________________________________________________

Finally, their final day together arrived.  She could feel Bai Zhen close having arrived to escort her back to the Peach Tree Woods and knowing she had little time left, Ai remained at Jies side for the full duration of their final Mortal Realm Day together.  

He too could fee Bai Zhens energy close-by having rented a room directly next to their own, and not having lowered his barrier, Jie worried that he might bring trouble to himself, but with Ai unwilling to let him leave her side for a second, and unable to say anything, he had to trust that her brother knew what he was doing.  Though the sudden arrival of Zhe Yans energy that briefly mingled with his own had them both knowing in an instant that he had forced the boys energy down again.

Whenever an Immortal enters the Mortal Realm with their energy fully open, it is registered in the Nine Heavens, and those who know the energy well, are usually the first to recognize it, hence why Zhe Yan had stepped away from what he was doing for a brief moment. 

For their final day, Jie allowed Ai to dictate what they would do.  And what she had planned was not what he had expected.  Locking the door to their room, she entered his outstretched arms with a wide smile.

Being an aged Mortal did not kill the eternal passion and it was exactly the passion that had her wanting to share their last day together doing what had been on her mind all morning. 

"I love you Jie." she said with a tenderness he had never seen before, not even in her days of demure shyness, this look was new and one that only made their final day, that much harder for him.

"I will always love you." she whispered against his chest.  It was so quiet, he wasn't sure if he had heard her, but the words hung in the air about them so thickly he could feel his lashes begin to dampen, but drawing the tears back in, he lifted her chin gently and kissed her.

And very quickly the kiss rapidly moved into something far more pleasurable.  Slipping her tongue into his mouth,  Ai once again felt the rapid burning passion begin to rise in her body and the heat from his begin to scorch the air around them.

Bending down, Jie easily lifted her up into his arms and carried her back to their bed before laying her down, and not once did their kiss break.  Removing his robes quickly, he broke the kiss only long enough so he could disrobe her before taking her lips back again.

Lying down beside her, he slowly teased her mouth back open so he could slip his tongue back in.  Their love making was slow and gentle.  Teasing her lips with the tip of his tongue he slowly began to drag it down towards the hollow of her neck.  Nipping at her lightly he smiled at the light jump of her body and as he trailed down to her breasts which she had kept youthful, he opened his mouth and devoured them.  

Slowly and softly he teased the nipples before suckling them back onto his tongue and into his mouth.  Moaning at the sheer taste of her, Jie was in heaven.  Breathing deeply Ais hand tenderly caressed his head as he moved to the other breast to suckling it into his mouth before rolling his tongue over the tip and sucking it back in.