The day

Tomika's POV

Today Summer and I got into a huge fight because she broke the thing that meant Sooo much to me! I need a way to get her back, what means the most to her??? Then I see my best friend Freddy that Summer has the MOST HUGEST crush on! Perfect!! I walk up to Freddy and this is our conversation.

Freddy: "hey Tomika what's up"

Tomika: "Freddy you're my bestest friend ever and you will do anything for me right?"

Freddy: "yeah why?"

Tomika: "I need you to be my fake boyfriend"

Freddy: "wait.....WHAT"

Tomika: "plzzzz I need to get back at Summer besides you said that you would do anything for me!"

Freddy: "fine but wha"
I cut Freddy by saying
Tomika: " I'll explain the rules to you later!"

*Timeskip*
At lunch I went up to Freddy and explained the rules.

Tomika: ok here are the rules. We can kiss, hug, call eachother cute names but nothing sickening, and we hold hands

Freddy: ok, when does this all start?

Tomika: right now, now let's go FredBear

Freddy: sure thing... uhhh...... MikaBear
He says while rolling his eyes

We walk to class hand in hand  and then we hear someone talking, "O M G it's SUMMER!" I say " UHHHHH WHAT DO WE DO!!!!" I yell

Freddy: "umm I got it"
Then Freddy pulls me across the corner Summer was passing and puts his hands on my waist and my arms around his neck, at that moment he smashes his lips on to mine and with that we began to make out. I felt a warm tingly feeling, I'll admit I was enjoying this but why? Then Freddy touched my ass I ignored it and then Summer came around the corner along with Zach and Lawrence. Then I heard a scream it was the one and only scream of SUMMER!!! We both stopped making out and jumped to see the furry on Summers and the surprise on Zach and Lawrence's faces! My plan was working!!!