KELLI'S POV

After the show ended, I tried to find John. I looked everywhere to find him, but he was know where to be seen. I gave up and started to make my way to my dressing room. I was walking in the hallways, and right when I made a turn, John was leaning on my dressing room door. I gasped loudly and ran to him to give him a hug. Next thing you know, we're making out.

We've been making out for about four minutes, exchanging breaths every ten seconds. Honestly, I don't really like it. I feel uncomfortable. I know I should like it, but I don't. I just smile to make it look like I like it. Something doesn't feel right about John. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love making out, just..not with him. It feels like I just met him. SLAM Someone just slammed the door, causing me and John to depart. Finally. But no, John then grabs me by the waist and tries to kiss me. But I stopped him. 

"Umm..John?" I said.

"What?" he said.

"Are you hungry? I'm starving." I lied..kinda. I'm kinda hungry, but I also just want to chill and not connect my mouth with anyone.

"Yea, hungry for your lips." he said creepily. Gross. I can't believe he just said that. After, he try to put his mouth on mine again. I ducked.

"No. John, stop. We can't do this all the time. I'm really hungry, so can we just please go get something to eat? Please?" I said. I was being honest. He looked totally offended, but then he put a smile. 

"Ok. If that's what you wanna do. Then we'll do it. Where do you wanna go?" I was about to answer, but then some blonde girl ran in and cut me off.

"Hey Kelli!" Oh. So she knows me too.

"Ummm..Hey.." I said awkwardly.

"How are you? Are you ok?"

"Well..I'm well enough to memorize the lines for the episode." I said. The blonde girl laughed so loud, I'm pretty sure the whole building heard her.

"Umm.. if it's not rude to ask..who are you?"

"Oh, I forgot you kinda lost your....memmmr." I knew she didn't want to remind me, so instead she mumbled it in a way I don't find out what she meant. "I'm Stella! Your bestfriend in middle school!" Stella said all bubbily and giggly. Now I remember.

"Oh yea! You're.." I was snapping my fingers to try to remember what her last name was. "You're, you're, you're.. Stella Gold..Stella Goldings!" I finally remembered. 

"Yea!"

"Well, I got to go pack up. See you around!" I said. And with that, I turned around and opened my door and walked in. Followed by John. I like John, alot, but I don't feel comfortable with him being in my dressing room and all. "You could just sit, I'm gonna pack." and I did. 

After I was done packing, John stood up and grabbed my hand. We walked out, and as soon as we did, Stella was talking to Billy. Billy stared at me for a second, then John swooped in a gave me a gentle kiss. I put my hands on his shoulders, not to kiss him back, to keep him away. I pushed him back and said, "John, no." I said it nicely and shook my head. John whispered to me, "Where do you wanna go?" Right when he said that, he kinda leaned in to Stella from behind. It looked like he wanted to know what they were talking about, but I don't know. He then smiled and straightened up. "What about..Maggiano's?" John said. I straightened up to, smiled, and nodded.

John drove his Lexus and kept talking about his past girlfriends' flaws. Like I care. I was staring at the window thinking about what Spencer was talking about with Billy and I. Were we really that close? Did we really do all those things together? Was I into him? "Aren't you Kelli?" John said. I didn't even know what he was talking about. I was so dazed off I started thinking about Billy, and I tuned everything else out.

"What?" I said like I was stupid or something. 

"Weren't you listening? I asked, 'Are you happy?' then I said, 'You're the only girlfriend i've ever had that is actually happy.'" John said.

"Are you saying that none of the other girls you dated were happy?"

"Well, I mean, they were. They just didn't show much. That's all. But you, since the beginning you always had a smile on your face." John said. I smiled. That was really sweet, but I still feel like I just met him. 

~20 MINUTES LATER~

We finally arrived Maggiano's. John and I were holding hands our way in. We were laughing and then he told me to look across the room. "There's Billy. Wanna sit with him?" John asked.

I shook my head and said, "No, I don't want to." John then placed his hands on my shoulders and made me face him. "Come on. We'll be fine. I'm gonna be there with you." he said. He kissed my forehead gently and smiled. I smile back and agreed. We made our way towards Billy's table and suddenly he shouted out loud, "Yes Stella I will go to the movies with you!" They must've been on a date or something.  "Hey Billy!" John said. Billy's expression was blunt and boring. "Hi John." Billy replied. I knew I had to at least say hi to not be rude. "Hi Billy." I said. Billy's face kinda grew pinkish. "Hi." he said. For some reason, I was a little nervous. "Mind if we sit here?" John said. "Yea! Oh yea! That would be fun!" Stella yelled happily.

We sat, ordered food, talked, and laughed. I was literally staring at Billy most of the time. Billy was really quiet. He didn't talk or laugh. He just looked at his plate. At least every five minutes he takes a bite of his lasagna. He looked so sad. I can't help but tell my self that Billy is really cute. Whenever I look at him, I feel comfortable. Everytime I look at John, he feels like a stranger to me. 

About five minutes later, Billy got up to go to the bathroom. John also got up to go to the bathroom, leaving Stella and I alone. "So, you and John ehh?" Stella said with a grin. "Yea..I guess." I said awkwardly. "I just asked Billy out and he said yes!" Stella said so loudly and happily. Like I care about Billy and Stella. "Really? Good for you!" I lied. "You know, John and I have been dating for a-" "GET AWAY!" I heard Billy yell from the bathroom.

Hey guys! Mwahahahahahaha! Cliffhanger! I, myself, hated this chapter, bc of John. Anyways, do you guys wanna know what happened to Billy? Stay tuned for chapter 12!