i found zayn

while I was hugging zayn I felt a few tears on my neck then zayn looked at me and said "am so sorry for leaving you I've thought leaving you with the king and Queen was much better am really sorry I hope you can forgive me" I looked into his eyes and said "I forgive you" then he said can we talk somewhere more private I nodded my head then we went up stairs to what I guess his room then I sat down on the bed while he got something out of his night stand it was a necklace and it had a picture of me as a little girl he said" I've never told anyone about but am really sorry and every time I went near the castle I'd always catch a glimpse of you" then I said "zayn why did you run out of the house and let me get beat then why were are parents not there the next day and why did men in black come take me" he looked at me "I left cause I was tired of it and I couldn't get them off you so I had one of my friends who was a vampire turn me I killed mom and dad and I went to the Queen and told her about are situation and she would be beautiful to have a child cause vampires couldn't then she got two guards to come and get you the next morning………… then I thought seeing you again would only be bad cause I thought you would hate me" the I looked up at him his eyes were watery so I got up and hugged him as tight as I could and he did the same then we looked at each other and I said "let's clean up these tears before people think were babys" he started laughing and said "we'll looks like were both babys huh" then we both stared laughing then we started walking down stairs then I stop and he still keep on walking then he stopped and turned around then he said "oh my gosh Hasana your like 21 years old you can walk" I gave him the puppy face cause when we were younger I'd do this just to keep myself from walking and it always worked then zayn came to me bent down so I could get on his back then he said "whoo man you gotten a lot fatter sense the last time how much you way like 400 pounds" I smacked him in the head and then we both started laughing then he ran down the stairs vampire speed then dropped me on the couch and we started laughing harder then everybody came in and looked at us like we were crazy then the boy with the chocolate eyes said "hi my names liam and not to be rude or anything but what's going on"

zayn explained the whole thing to every one then we all just sat around at watch TV then zayn got up and said " Louis and Naill kitchen now please" then they both got up then it was just me,Katie,liam and Harry  I just sat on my phone and played flappy bird then like always I turned my volume down cause people always want to talk to me (for those of you who don't know Hasana is famous and so is Katie for being cheerleaders, dancers,singing, acting and for starting a stop bullying program that went world wide)

zayn pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

using my power I listened to Louis and Niall's conversion and they liked Hasana and Katie that's not about to go down I called both of them to the kitchen I looked at them and said "I know who you like and there are gonna be some rules" the both nodded I said"

1. no kissing

2.hugging only

3.don't hold hands unless I say so

4.keep your zipper up at all times

5.if you break there heart I will break your bones

I looked at then both at the same at the same time they both nodded and walked back to the living room niall was smirking and put his arm around hasana then Louis sent a mind message and said "what if I were shorts that don't have a zipper" and gave a smirk I gave them both look then the both said "we were just kidding don't worry sorry" then I relaxed and went up to

my room and took a nap