Beyond The Stars

I was currently in a tight situation. Why did I even choose to come here? I cursed at myself. How did I not remember that this festival was over crowded every year?! I must have been blinded by the fact that he..

A buffy man passed next to me, his big shoulders making contact with my fragile ones. I yelped as I almost fell but I regained my control. "You--!" I turned around to scold the rude man, but he had already been long gone, blending in with the other people.

I didn't hear anything other than the huge crowd of people talking with each other. But since there were many people, the voices mixed and became a nightmare for a person that enjoyed quiet places like me.

Fortunately for me, I escaped the long line of people by struggling to break through other people's way.

"Make way please!" That was all I repeated as I made my way through. Finally, an empty yard greeted me. A sparkling river was beside the yard, the moon beautifully reflecting in the clear waters. As I approached, I saw two people. They were bundled up together, relaxing by the river and whispering sweet words to each another.

A pang of electric shook through my heart.

I moved away to a more quiet area, only the slow sound of water was heard. I sighed as I sat sat down carelessly, I didn't care anymore if dirt stained my yukata. Although it was a new lilac one, I didn't feel like it was worth it anymore.

I silently bit my lips, staring off to the stars in the sky. The silent atmosphere was starting to make me calm down.

It was still not worth it.

I said it all over my mind. The sole reason I came here for was him but he wasn't here. I didn't even see his shadow, no matter how much I searched through the entire festival.

I let out another long sigh. After calming down entirely, I closed my eyes slowly.

I made a wish.

After I've opened my eyes, I knew the wish was no use. How stupid am I? I laughed at myself. The familiar feeling of self ridicule draping me like a blanket. I let my eyes fall down to my lap, why did I even expect him to come? I was nothing to him. And I bet he feels the same way as me too.

I gave up

I let the feeling of loss take over me.

Suddenly I heard footsteps. Who would come to this quiet place? Maybe they were like me too, hating the crowd. My thoughts ran all over my head. At least there was someone in the world that was like me..

"What are you doing here?" A male voice woke me up from day dreaming. I felt him stand near me, then he suddenly crouched down. He was trying to start a conversation with me? I was quite happy, mainly because it was nice to talk to start a happy conversation when you're upset.

I sighed once again. How many times have I sighed? I pondered. "You know..just waiting for my prince char-" I started to rise my head, it wasn't nice to not look at the person you're looking at.

I froze.

Brown hair, matched with green eyes. That familiar warm aura enveloping him. And that happy grin I've been seeing forever...

"Jin--" I felt my mind falling apart, what was he doing here right now? What should I say? Wait, do I look ugly right now?! I didn't know!!

He suddenly hugged me tightly, his sweet smell made me almost melt. "Shh..I know you're upset..I'm sorry..I was also searching for you.." he whispered into my ear as he patted my head lovingly.    

"J-jin" i started to stutter. He was also searching for me?

As he pulled back, he smiled at me. "I-I" I didn't know what to say. I kept stuttering on the first word.

He put his finger on my shaking lips. Then he whispered four words that almost made my heart jump out of my body.

"I love you too"

The words I wished for popped in my head

I wish Jin was here.

I swear I heard fireworks going off.

---

Thank you very much for following me throughout wattpad. And yes, this is a re write of -konekocupcake- 's festival one shot collection. (The account USED to be mine)

Anyways thank you thank you thank you SO MUCH everyone. I promised that I'll be on wattpad for a week. And this is Saturday. So I'll be leaving tomorrow. I still can't bring myself to leave because of the notifications haha.