Austin gets up before me, keeping me on the couch, "I'll get him." He assures me.

I nod my head as he makes his way to Axel's rooms.

About two minutes later Austin walks back in the room with Axel in his arms. He's such a great dad.

"He's sleepy this morning." Austin says, sitting next to me on the couch. I smiled when I saw Axel was still asleep. It's hard to believe how easy he is. Axel hardly ever cries.

"Your such an amazing dad." I told him.

He blushes a little and pulls me into a hug, "I can't believe I almost passed it up." He whispers in my ear.

I smiled at him for the hundredth time this morning. I'm still getting over the fact that he's here with me again. Plus he's being really sweet.

"Why don't you go get dressed, I'm taking you and the kids out for breakfast." He says and kisses my cheek.

I smile at him and make my way up the stairs. I went into Annie's room to check on her since she hasn't woken up yet.

"Good morning Annie." I said when I saw her eyes slightly opening.

Annie slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes, "Mommy I don't feel good." She whines.

My heart sinks and I sit down beside her on the bed, "What doesn't feel good baby?" I ask her, feeling her forehead.

"My tummy." She answers and I give her a hug.

"Alright lets go downstairs and we'll get you some medicine." I told her and she nods.

Taking Annie's hand I led her downstairs and she sat down at the kitchen table. I fiddled around in the medicine cabinet looking for the right kind of medicine for her.

"Annie you're gonna have to drink this." I told her handing her the small cup of a pink liquid.

She sniffs it and turns away, "That's icky." She complains.

"It will help make you feel better." I told her.

Annie sat there starring at the medicine, "I don't want it. Can't I have something else?" She asks and I shake my head.

"Just drink it all in one gulp and you'll barely taste it." I explain.

Finally Annie took her medicine and I got her some water.

"That was really gross." Annie says sticking out her tongue.

I smile, "Why don't you go get some rest." I recommend.

"Do I have to?" She whines.

I nod, "Go lay down on the couch and I'll get you a blanket and pillow."

Annie sighs and walks into the living room, lying down on the couch. I covered her up with her favorite pink blanket.

"Thanks mommy." Annie smiles weakly. She rubs her eyes tiredly again and yawns.

Once she seemed satisfied I went upstairs to find Austin and tell him that our breakfast plans were going to have to be rescheduled.

The door was open and I could see Austin getting dressed, "Knock knock." I say as I knock on the open door while walking in the room. He pulls his shirt on all the way and smiles.

"Hey." He says and pulls me into his arms, kissing the top of my head.

"Hey, I think we're gonna have to reschedule our breakfast plans because Annie isn't feeling good." I tell him.