i n t e r v i e w

- HI! okay. cringe train is here but like I've been so busy so after a few more days there won't be daily updates anymore:( I love you though and I won't go away, just not every day! anyways what you thought was wrong and this chapter is interesting... watch out and see if you can catch my references! -

        // . . chapter ten

MILLIE'S P.O.V

I smiled brightly at the camera as Gaten and Sadie answered a question together.

Interviews were sometimes fun, but they could get boring with so many of the same questions.

I felt Finn lean back next to me, and I turned with a smile.

"i really wanted to kiss you back there," he whispered.

"really?" I asked, a blush appearing on my cheeks, and i glanced back at the interview going on next to us.

"yeah, but there was a camera."

i smiled, looking at his perfect face. It had been a couple weeks since we made up, and i was so much happier with him.

"and, finn, what do you think about that?" the lady asked, interrupting our secret moment.

"hmm? uh, sorry, what was the question again?" he asked, and i giggled lightly.

"it was, do you think season three is going to be crazier then the past seasons?"

he flashed a cheesy smile, shrugging his shoulders lightly. "i mean, it's gonna be pretty insane, but you'll just have to see."

the interviewer sighed lightly. "okay, then. oh! what about mileven this season? will we see more of that?"

finn and i exchanged a quick glance with each other. "um, yeah. there might be. we can't really say anything about it," i said quickly, and finn flashed me a grateful glance.

she smiled. "and... i've heard rumors about something called fillie, is that real?"

finn and i laughed casually, and i turned my head and made a barfing gesture, which made the audience laugh.

"uhm, unfortunately, no." finn said.

i widened my eyes. "unfortunately? finn, is there something you want to tell me?" i joked.

the audience burst out laughing as he shook his head. "no, millie, just didn't want to make you feel bad."

the interviewer moved on, and he grabbed my hand under the table and squeezed it, sending shivers down my spine about how dangerous this was.

after we were done, finn and i separated from the group, plopping on a small couch and holding hands.

"so, you really would barf if fillie was real?" He teased.

"oh, I don't know..." I hummed. "maybe."

he pressed his lips against mine, and I smiled, but pulled away quickly, glancing around.

"there's no cameras," he pointed out, annoyed.

"i know, i just..." i mumbled.

"i hate this!" finn said, rolling his eyes and letting go of my hand. "seriously, i wish we could just be together..."

i nodded, sniffing as a tear dropped down my face. "i know, finn, i wish we could too."

he wiped it away, smiling gently. "shh, mills, it's okay. don't cry."

i hugged him, and pecked his lips before dusting off my dress and heading over to the other kids.

"hey lovebirds," sadie chirped.