Prologue

Bri linked hands with her best friend, Kenny. "I wish people would stop calling me a bully," she started, "I'm not a bully, I just refuse to put up with people's shit."

Kenny hummed in approval, "yeah, they're just a ton of fucking morons." She snickered a bit, "and Peter's got to be the king of fuck-faces. He keeps rolling his eyes, and every time he does it, I think, 'keep rolling your eyes, maybe someday you might find a brain back there.' Like seriously, he treats you like shit. I can't see why you ever had a crush on him." Bri gets suddenly pale. "What?" asks Kenny. Bri motions her head to the seat behind Kenny. "Fuck."

"Of all the places he could have sat, he sat behind you. What a dick. He's looking for trouble. God, he's just like Bianca. Says that he's over something, then refuses to grow the fuck up and drop it." Bri cogitated. Kenny sighs at the thought of Bianca.

"How is the bitch, anyway?" she questions.

"She shoved me into the lockers today. And I got dropped off at school at the same time as her, and held the door open because I'm fucking decent, and she called me a cunt."

"What the fuck, man."

"I'm tired of her shit. Let's put an end to it, Ken. Me and you. We could pull it off."

"Pull what off?"