My Girlfriend's Sister - 2

Sarah and Leksi splashed around the water as I watched silently from afar. Yes, there was the urge to join them, but I didn't want to risk anything...like letting my hands slip, if you know what I mean?

But I wasn't alone for too long. They guys came in as a group, probably carpooling up here in Trevor's SUV truck. Along with them were the females-girlfriends, friends, and flings.

"Wassup?" I nodded, meeting them in the living room.

Trevor, James, and Dave set their bags beside the door, before greeting me with a handshake. As they did, the girls they were with dropped their bags on the sofa and sighed heavily.

"You could've been a gentleman and brought in our bags," the one blonde hissed in James' direction.

James' lips curved upward into a smirk, "Sorry, Babe."

The blonde rolled her eyes, turning over to Trevor's girlfriend.

"Who's the chick?" I whispered as I shut the door.

"Roxxi," James replied, "Lovely rack, right?"

It was just like James to say something like that. He had always been a bit of a ladies man-more for their bodies than for what they had to offer-but that was James and it worked for him. Trevor, on the other hand, was always a lover. He avoided confrontations when he had to, but never turned down a fight when it was thrown his way. Now Dave, well, Dave is more of the quiet type, but none the less deadly. The kid has spunk...and charm; definitely a lady killer.

"...and the girls?" Trevor's girlfriend, Janet, inquired.

I looked over my shoulder, bobbing my head at the patio doors, "In the water."

"I can't believe those bitches went in without us," she gasped dramatically. A small choir of chuckles filled the room before it vanished onto the deck.

Meanwhile, I showed the guys to their rooms. The house was spaced with five bedrooms and a fixed attic-enough to fit us all. I planned on taking the attic with Sarah...unless she was bunking with Leksi.

Once everything was all said and done, I led the guys out back to join the girls in the water. They quickly shed off their clothes and dashed towards the cold sea, leaving me behind.

Again, I didn't want to join in on the fun. Temptation was just too great at this point. Leksi was wet, half naked, and luring my every fiber. I could take her now and not care who was around. I could make her mine between the soft waves without her expecting. Sounds insane, but with every second I pushed my breaking point.

"NATE!" I heard the familiar voice of my girlfriend's sister holler from the water. With a set a blinks, I looked up to see her rushing my way. "Come on!" she smiled, grabbing my hand and dragging my towards the water, "Don't be such a buzzkill."

"W-Wait!" I dug my feet into the sand, yanking her back.

"What?" she smiled, "Are you allergic to water or something?"

I gave her a smug smile before taking my hand out of hers. "No, smartass. My shirt."

Leksi crossed her arms over her perfect chest, tapping her foot lightly on the sand as I pulled my v-neck tee over my head. "Are you ready now?" she huffed and I nodded. She smiled brilliantly once again before wrapping her hand around my wrist and rushing towards the water.

I didn't miss a beat, either. The girl surely had a thing over me-some control or something, because whatever Leksi wanted, Nate would do.

"Fuck, it's cold!" I hissed as soon as my toes hit the water. Leksi laughed heartedly before pulling my entire body under the surface.