Chapter 2 - Thirteen

I woke up the next morning feeling weak and exhausted.

I got off my bed after a few minutes, and made my way over to the closet. I picked out a t-shirt and some jeans.

I was on my phone, since it was blowing up because my friends were chatting with me on Snapchat.

I laid on my bed, sighing. I felt like going on a run. So I packed up my bookbag and went downstairs. I slipped outside, shifting with the bag in my mouth. I took off for the woods.

When I made it to the woods, I paced through and out the edge, staring down at the town. Well, the pack.

Some noticed me, mostly little kids, and started yelling my name and tried showing their parents and sometimes siblings.

I didn't stay for long, cause when there became a huge audience, I took off on the edge of the woods.

Once I made it out of the territory, I laid my bag against a small bush that covered the book bag.

I ran around, finding a small ledge near the clearing. The sun warmed me, the air softly cooling off most of the hot sun.

I felt someone's presence, so I took a few laps in the clearing, then went back to my backpack.

I picked it up slowly smelling not just one wolf, not two, but three male wolves. They had to be my age because their presence felt young.

I looked into the eyes of one of the three, my wolf whimpering. I told her we most likely had more power then them.

When the less threatening one stepped up, I backed away, and took off running through the woods.

I got into the territory, panting like crazy. I saw younger children playing and goofing off, that is until they cought sight of me.

A boy, who was leaning on a tree, glanced at me. It was the Third in Command's son.

A few girls came over. It was my friends! They looked at me. 'I went for a run,' I mind linked them. They nodded and my closest friend took my bag.

When I got home, I shifted back into human form. I thanked my friends, taking my book bag back. They bowed their heads and took off.

I sighed. Then, I walked inside the house. Oh man, was that my biggest mistake in my life.

I saw the Alpha. I also saw his sons, Ryan and Noah. Ryan was my age and Noah was older than me.

My wolf and I got very nervous. My palms sweating, and my face could probably show how terrified I was when the Alpha saw me.

Noah gave me a hug, and just walked out without saying a word!

Alpha William walked over to me and stared into my eyes. Then, he told me the words, that I didn't even think I would receive from my Alpha.

"I'm really sorry that it had to end like this, but..."