The story of Angelica Reign Rose Runion

Chapter One

               It was the middle of the year 2000, a couple who were what everyone whom knew them thought where happy wanted to have a baby but there was only one problem. The husband's wife stated she couldn't have kids the younge husband wanting nothing more then to have this baby they decided to seeked for a sergeant in hope of having a baby. Going through there options wanting to keep it to someone they knew well they asked a women in her mid 30s while her politely rejecting the offer because she was unable to give the baby up after carrying it for 9 whole months they went to there next candidate! A women named shirley William's was there next choice knowing this women the hoping to soon be father was praying she would accept the offer and do this to make his family, meeting up with the women at a small main street cafe enjoying pastries and mid day coffee the man sat up straight and asked "shirley, with great thought we were hoping, you would consider being a sergeant mother and make it possible for us to make a family of our own?" Taking a minute to thank about it she replies "I would love to help you make a family. With great excitement the couple was eager to start the process and so the process begun. Starting late October of 2000 they attempted to have there baby. Three weeks later they were all gathered around the stick to see if they were having a baby and the test said negative it did not work shirly did not fall pregnant. Ricky looking at Taylor with depressed eyes shirley noticed the hurt it brought them so she suggested another try at it. Coming together for the second time several weeks later the same answer was givin to the point of throwing his hands and saying I give up Ricky walked away while Taylor and shirley sat there in disbelief ..knowing the hurt her husband was feeling Taylor begged shirley for one last try she asked "can we try one more time? The third time is always the charm!" Shirley knowing how badly Ricky wanted this baby she agreed to one last time. The next day they all met for one final shot at what the young couple hoped to be in a few weeks the answer they wanted so badly to hear.....moving forward from that day they decided to meet somewhere else in hope that changing the location would make the chances higher they all met at the local pizza joint on the corner of emergent and main in the dalles oregon Ri ky sitting there with sweaty palms he almost didn't want to look but he did anyway only to find the best news possible shirley had fallen pregnant with joy they all hugged the couple thanking shirley and of course celebrating with a deep dish pizza and soda they were all happy. Later that evening when Ricky and Taylor got home they sat down and decided they were going to wait till the first scan to tell anyone about the baby crawling into bed there hearts filled with joy and happiness the two drifted off into a peaceful nights rest.