Last Part (Part 7)

You reached the venue.... As you enter the auditorium you notice nothing because everything was so dark... Lights were not on... You called out, "Armaan... Armaan where are you ??? But there was no reply. Suddenly one of the spot lights fall on u and the other to the right side where the spot light had fell on the table....you see a chit....you open it and read " Jab dekhi tumhari muskurahat,mere dil ko mili rahat , Sochte hain, kya yahi hain chahat, Haai, Yeh kaisi Machi hai dil mein kayamat...."

You were surprised moreover confused......Suddenly another spot light shows up to the left side...there was another chit you opened it and read.....

And you read  ...." Kesay kahoon main ke Apna bana lo mujhey, bin tumharey ek pal bhi kat-ta nahi mera , Bas ab tum aa kar mujh hi se churalo mujhey, meri sab se gheri khuwayish ho jaye puri , tum agar aaj paas apne bula lo mujhey".

You feel so special...you are smiling....and suddenly all the lights gets on and you see that whole auditorium was decorated with colourful lights....heart ❤ shaped balloons....flowers...and in front of you, you see Armaan with a bouquet 💐 of roses/ flowers ....he comes close to you and say....

He kneels down and say ki....Armaan: Y/N the day I saw you I was attracted towards...tumhari ankhen....tumhari smile....tumhaare baat karne ka tareeka...tumhari voice....tumhara sab kuch....I don't know what to say....I just want to say ki  I LOVE YOU....I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH....Y/N

Y/N: OMG! I didn't expect this Armaan...all these things...these are amazing...aur tum...tum hamesha mere liye special ho aur rahoge.....I LOVE YOU TOO ARMAAN....Armaan hugged you tightly...you enjoyed the night with Armaan.

                      THE END